Get out

A/n : okay I'm sorry if this chapter dose not Make any sense because I had just gotten surgery, so once again just giving you a warning so the next chapter I will try my best thanks enjoy !!!! 🤕☺️🤕☺️🤕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕

Mal POV

I walk into the locker room with Evie right behind me I headed straight for the mirror taking apart my uniform ,in the corner of my eye the rest of the girls leave with scared looks as Evie glared at them.

I let out a chuckle due to her actions man I love the fear from stuck up royals , Evie walks around the locker room but finally stops at my newly receive locker (which by the way I will soon paint purple ) but I didn't know or see this conversation coming well more importantly I didn't know how she and the guys felt.

" so this is your new schedule..... Being a cheerleader and leaving me alone with two boys that fear you the most but we lost you our leader , Mal I hardly see you anymore !!!! and now I can only see you in lunch " she says looking right into my eyes which I can see she was on the verge of crying " I thought we were sisters ?" She whispered .

I quickly turn to her with half of my bow hanging from my  purple hair I was speechless just speechless ,she suddenly puts her hand up before I could say anything to her " I'm sorry Mal I can't stay I have to...um.. Do a project for g..goodness 101 ,yeah goodness 101 bye Mal I guess I will see you around " she says letting a tear slip down her perfect makeup .

Ben POV

I walk out of the boys locker room with the guys we had quickly change out of our uniform " bye Ben " one of the cheerleaders says all flirty " come on do they realize I have a girlfriend??? " I say to Jay and Carlos they both shrug " I don't know man but...." Jay gets cut off by Carlos " shhhh....you could hear them talking " the three of us became suddenly quiet.

" so this is your new schedule..... Being a cheerleader and leaving me alone with two boys that fear you the most but we lost you our leader , Mal I hardly see you anymore !!!! and now I can only see you in lunch, I thought we were sisters ?" Evie exclaimed.

We started to lean on the door to hear better , well let's just say the biggest mistake of our lives because all of a sudden the door swings right open allowing the three of us to fall on the ground of the girls locker room .

Evie let go of the door and walk back hitting the tile wall and Carlos accidentally kick the door shut and fear filled the atmosphere then our attention fell to Mal she was breathing heavily I smirk at her as I examined her appearance super short -shorts and she clutch her cheer outfit close to her chest and yellow, white and blue bows hang from her hair.

We all stood there watching each other till a sudden yell came from the two girls
" GET OUT !!!!!! "  we scrambled to our feet and ran out of the room to only collapse on the floor with tears of laughter running down our faces.

Mal POV

We watch the boys run out we both look at each other and started cracking up I finish getting dress and when putting my shoes I look up to Evie and ask " hey Evie would you like to spend the entire weekend with me and belle you will get to know her and see if she could change your schedule to be like mine so what you say ?" She look at me with hope and joy in her eyes " I would love to Mal wouldn't miss it in the world  besides I love spending time with my sister " she says walking towards me .