A fun diaster ball

I stared into bens eyes and he stared into mine " so.. We just going to stand here and look at each other like idiots or are we going to enjoy this newly founded holiday , well it's new to me " I say still staring at him he laughs and we pull apart and I grabbed my gifts and he grabs me and we leave the garden .

I watch as the bridge swayed back and forth with every step we made after of walking on the bridge I spotted the marble structure I stop and leaned against a tree " hey why did you stop ? ,you would be grabbing your strawberries and protecting them from me " I laughed and turned around and walk towards him " it's just that .....I was just remembering our first date " I say as he wraps his arms around my waist.

A few minutes go by and we just talk about when's the next time we will go out and he told me his conversation with the villains which made me laugh because he stormed out he looks at his watch and his face went from happy to a scared face " we're late Mal I promised my mom that you would be at the castle by 2:00 and its 1:30 oh my gosh Mal and it takes us 30 minutes to get there" he says freaking out I stand up to calm him
" hey Ben you forgot something " I say he looks up and his face is blank " what "
" you have a girlfriend that has magic , like I mean I know the spell I pulled a couple of tricks on Evie " I grab my gifts and Bens hand and I whispered the spell and just like that we were at the palace.

" well you two are early " belle says coming down the stairs " well Mal I have a collection of dresses you could choose from " she gently says " oh..and Ben your dad wants to see you for fittings and shoe choices " she says leading me up the stairs " wait I'm still going to wear blue right , not like last year where I was fifty shades of pink because of Audrey" I look down at him wear what ever you want I don't care about matching " I say and Ben and belle stare at me in awe " why why is everyone staring at me ,oh never mind lets go belle " and I followed her to the room where the dresses are being held.

" there you go dear you May choose a dress that best fits you " I look around at the different color dresses blue nah ,yellow nope , green yuck ,pink oh heck to the no !! Then I spotted way In the corner a short white dress with black leaf like pattern only covering half of the dress.

I circled around the dress " I knew you would love that one " " it's beautiful has white and black not bad " " well what are we waiting for lets get you ready " belle sequels I slipped on the dress and I place my own twist on my dress I wear my leather jacket but I also make a daring decision wearing black high heel shoes but before I could put them on belle was doing my hair she had put my hair into a ponytail but left strand of hair on each side and all of this took us four hours just on time for the ball.

" you ready to make your grand entrance Mal ? " I smiled at belle " of course can't wait to see Ben' s reaction " " well let's find out " I walk out of the room and to the balcony I quietly watch Ben below talking to his friends " if you need me I would be at the ball room she says leaving me staring at Ben going down the hall to a special entrance for the royals.

But then I notice a group of girls entering the castle they all smiled at Ben and giggled they  noticed me at the top of the stair case they snickered and made ugly faces at me all I did was roll my eyes.

Ben noticed what the girls were doing and by curiosity he turned around to only find me staring at him , his jaws drop and without hesitation he walks up the stairs and before I knew it he was right in front of me.

" you look gorgeous " I spin around showing off my dress " well thank you ,you look very handsome " I say examining his usual blue coat white polo shirt and blue slacks I walk closer to him " so..are we going to the ball ?" " well let's go " he says grabbing and we are both running down the stairs passing the girls who stood in disgust .