They hate me

Ben POV

After that text message with Evie really scared me soon we had just pulled up at the castle Mal groaned right as I was about to step out " you know your parents hate me why did you bring me here".
My face went blank " trust me they like you don't ever bring that up around them got it" " why" "let's just say it was the biggest mistake of my life"
As Mal slowly crunch her way to the entrance of the castle I was tanning out of patience not to be mean and but I was tired  "screw it sorry Mal you take so long" once again I had Mal on my shoulder and her crutches in my hand We entered the castle as I notice my parents waiting for us with smiles but soon fades.
  "Ben why do you have Mal on your shoulder" my mother said sternly as I  put Mal down and was being stared down by two girls with their mad/killer faces " I was getting the hang of it" Mal wined once again taking her crunches away from me and placing them under her arms " well we will see you two at dinner in about 2 hours and to discuss the matter of the situation then my parents took off to do who knows what I looked at Mal "here we go again" I mumbled and lifted her but this time I left the crunches and we headed to my room. We laid in silence as I played with her hair well she cuddled in my arms " what are we going to do " she mumbled " I really don't know supposedly I was the only one to see Audrey push you and they need more evidence of  what she has been doing to you".
She was silent it kind of scared me but then I realized what she was doing a tear drops started to fall from her face I didn't know what to do it surprised me because she was though but I knew she would break down soon.
" hey Mal it's okay " " it will never be okay they won't believe me because I'm a V..K but they will except lies from the mean royals they hate me" then she went into full blown crying I soothed her and soon we both fall asleep in each other's arms.
I was awaken by a flash and a loud click I my eyes were so heavy but I was determined to open them but when I did I was freaked out " MOM" ! I got so scared I fall off the bed  and hit the ground very hard but stood up very fast " what are you doing here" " well dinner is ready and you guys looked so cute together " " you are going to wake up Mal " I whispered loud enough so my mother could hear "to late " a voice came from the bed that startled me just a bit and I turned to Mal who had a smile plastered on her face but her eyes still shut " well what are we doing here lets go eat " my mom chirped and left us in the room I lifted Mal up and we made our way to the dinner hall she giggled "what" "you fall off the bed ".
We entered the room and I sat mal next to me it was so quiet till Mal broke the silence "so..um why is it quiet" "well we could talk about how you will not be attending school" that caught me by surprise "e...excuse me" "did I speak in French boy I said she is not attending school due to her injuries or unless you want her to suffer so then you will listen to us" "well isn't everyone hating me today "