A risk

I turn to face the clock less than 30 seconds and I would soon be a cheerleader....man just the thought of being one sounds terrible.

* ring  ring *

Here goes nothing , I stood up and headed towards the door with Ben following me like a lost puppy " okay Mal remember you got this oh and don't let their mean cheerleader comments hurt you and if you need me I will be across the field " Ben says as we reach the boys and girls locker room " I got this besides if anything goes wrong I will give them a Mal scream " I said looking into his eyes " alright then good luck Mal " he kiss my check and he left disappearing into the boys locker room .

I walk in the locker room carrying this big bag belle had drop off for me in lunch it contained a cheerleader outfit  * gag * a pair off white shoes  * yuck * and a bunch of bows * tantrum * I sigh and continue to walk in receiving gasp and looks I went to go change as the girls exchange looks.

I came out and look in the mirror.....great I look like a Barbie doll it's time to change it up I cut the outfit in the beginning of where my arms are put in I put on my leather gloves and on my right side I put on a lace mid length sleeve. Around my neck is a black spike choker that matches my belt around my waist.

I turn to the girls who had cross their arms and look mad but yet disbelief " you know those outfits are very expensive and  for cheerleaders only ! " I laugh " well I'm the new cheerleader so um...I guess surprise!!!" I yelled making them jump back a little I then skip out of the locker room and following me was a group of a very mad cheerleaders.

**********************************************************************************
out on the field.

I watch Ben practice with the team not paying attention to any of the girls until I was snap out of my focused on Ben " okay Mal your turn " one of the girls yells at me " oh this is why you pay attention to cheerleaders " um..what do we do " I quietly say
" you have got to be kidding me FINE !! You have to do a front handspring twice !!" I slowly nod is that even possible ?!!

I walk to my starting point and just my luck the boys finish practice and to make matters more terrible guess who is watching me from the bleachers Jay,Carlos,Ben and Evie when did she get here ugh.. Never mind about that I need to see how I can do this stunt without getting killed !!! I took a deep breath ...... " okay Mal you lived on the isles you some what did this before well here goes nothing " 1.......2.......3 !!!!!" I scream.

Ben POV

I ran across the field passing the ball to Jay who scored the final round for today's practice I slowly yet painful walk to the bleachers there I sat staring at Mal from across the field I was soon joined by Jay and Carlos running towards me with worried yet somewhat happy faces " guess what  Mal has to do a front handspring twice without stopping " Carlos exclaimed " WHAT !!!! Are you kidding me she is going go get killed I'm going to go stop her ".

But before I could stop her or run to her a girl with blue hair tackle d me to the ground I Yelp in pain from (1 . getting tackled and 2 .from getting hit in the shoulder in the kill zone ) " Ben don't you even dare don't mess up Mal routine besides she some what knows what she is doing " Evie shares well picking her self up and dusting herself off and taking a seat on the bleacher .

" seriously you just tackled me and act like nothing happened ?" I questioned with a little bit of anger " well you were going to stop her so I stop you and besides I'm tired " she says starring at Mal " tired at what you have done nothing !!" I yell she then faces me with rage in her eyes " well I'm tired of you wining ,complaining and all ways babying Mal !!!!" She yells even louder than me " so any other questions uh..prince " she snaps " I'm not a prince !! I'm a king " I spat " well guess what your not acting like a king your acting like ......." She gets cut off by Carlos " look she is about to do the handspring"

All of our faces turn straight to Mal she took a deep breath and we could faintly hear a her scream one two and three we all watch hopefully but that all came crashing down with a sudden scream.

Without thinking I ran to Mal the fastest I have ever ran in my life she had her back flat on the ground and she wasn't moving once I had gotten there I quickly sat on the ground kneeling next to her holding her head soon Jay , Carlos and Evie had surrounded Mal and me .

" Mal are okay can you hear me " I yell she starts to mumble something we wait patiently for her to speak louder " that was Awesome !!! Did you guys see that I finally did it I just tried to remember the time where Jay was teaching me the handspring so I can learn how to steal more better ..... I finally didn't !!!!! " she suddenly sits up and jumps right into Jay's arms well he spun her around.

I sigh and get up from the ground with Mal still in Jays arms I watch the two laugh and hug , I never seen Mal this happy since my coronation I guess completing a handspring is all it takes who would have ever thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jay and Mal yelling I look at them and with no warning Jay tosses Mal in the air towards me and says "hey catch !!!" I quickly catch her her uniform feels soft we walk back towards the locker room.....well Mal stayed in my arms well the rest walk.

" okay well let me change and we can go anywhere you guys want to go E...come with me " Mal says as she enters and I was soon left alone with Jay and Carlos deciding where to go.

A/n : so how did you guys like this chapter I know , I know I have not updated but I will try to update soon since its spring break for me 😀😀