Rude to the bone

Mal POV

Me and Evie walk out to find the boys sitting against a wall on their phones i notice Ben his eyes glued to the phone I slowly walk towards him and with no warning I snatch his phone and take off.

I hold the phone into the air as I ran towards the bleachers but I didn't get far since crazy phone addictive Ben picks me up and spins me around but he did it so fast that I didn't even realize he had put me on his shoulders.

" wow no threats or kicking what's the occasion Mal " " Ben says gripping onto my legs so I won't fall face first , I look over my shoulder and told him " well I'm to tired to walk or kick and punch you for you and the boys actions in the locker room " I quickly slap him on the head " that's for leaning on the door " I kick him in the sides " that's for listening to our conversation "I then punch his shoulder " and that's for smirking at me like some toy " I exclaimed

He nervously chuckles pretending it did not hurt him but mumbling ow did not work i then turn back to my friends who were smiling like crazy I guess seeing me on the Kings shoulders entertains them or the fact that I'm not scared to punch ,kick and slap a king.

I then smile to Evie " e go ahead and punch ,slap and kick Jay and Carlos please since it would not be fair to Ben " I say as I watch the fear on the two boys grow I laugh as Evie chase them but eventually she slap,kick and punch both of them .

After the boys stop complaining and rubbing where Evie hit them they spoke to me as they tried to get my attention " hey Mal sorry but me Evie and Carlos can't stay we have to work on our projects for goodness 101 we need to write an report on someone good and a role model so ya....got to go " Jay says awkwardly as he try's to look at me.

Ben then sets me down " well okay see you guys when ever and Evie I will see you tonight at 8:00 pm for dinner so you can spend the whole weekend with belle and me " my friends smiled and waved goodbye leaving me and ben to our selfs as we excited out of the field and I think to our lockers or front of the school.

" so..what do you want to do now " I say turning my attention to Ben which he was not paying no attention to me why because he was on his phone which is weird I turn around for 5 seconds and he is on that device like there's no tomorrow so I was practically talking to a brick wall .

I push him to the side still not capturing his attention I tried something which may or may not work due to the fact that I had no more ideas well to be honest this was my only idea but this has a 100% chance to piss him off.

I only blurted it out loud for only Ben to hear and I made sure of that because I check and no one else was around , well here goes nothing " CHAD KISS ME !! " I turn to him super fast making me feel dizzy ,I waited for a single movement but nothing .

I grabbed his phone and stop walking he then realize that he did not have a phone 5 steps later I rolled my eyes as he walks back to me confused searching for his phone but I slid it to my back pocket.

" what's up with you ,you have been on your phone like its the only thing that keeps you alive " I say looking into his eyes he sighs " look Mal it's really important can I have my phone please !" He says a little annoyed I turn red and hand him his phone back .

I start walking off " where are you going ??" He says I turn on my heel " surprise you notice since your all caught up on your device , I will just meet you at the castle but don't be looking for me if I'm not there and no before you could even ask I'm not going to do anything stupid I'm going to look around auradon " I finally finish and walk off down the street towards Auradon village.