Were back !!!!!!!

Mal POV ( next day)

Today is the day I will go back to my childhood but I'm coming back with some royals to be honest I'm so excited to go back I want to see how much they miss * yeah right *
" hey you ready " Ben questioned me making me focused on the real world
" um...the real question is are you ready to see island of  horror " I smirking  at my comment " yup I'm ready to see where you grew up and to see if your room is black or purple and a window " he says looking towards the island " did you just pictured my room that's freaky and you are funny you may have my room for your stay " I say looking towards the isles  " what no I don't want to stay in a girls room that is trespassing privacy "

" fine you could stay with Jay "   " what no not with him he scares me "  " fine the only other boy or man I should say is jarfar " I tell him his face with fear and he mumbles " Jay it is "

" okay children time to say your goodbyes " fairy godmother  spoke  automatically the royals fled to their parents crying well not Ben I was waiting near the limo " Mal come here" I turn to the direction of where I heard my name was called and there stood belle.

I walked towards her she hugged me " be careful even though your  home is over there I still want you to come back in one piece " she said and gave me a warm smile followed by another hug . Wow so this is how having a mother that really cares for you feels like I really wished  that I had a mother like bens. " okay here Mal just In case you don't like any food back at the isles " she handed me two boxes of strawberries but before I could say a word fairy godmother was loading us into the limo but before I left Audrey mom and grandmother gave me nasty looks and guess who noticed belle.

" what is your problem Mal has not done anything to you " she yelled capturing everyone's attention " she has done something being born and dating the king  " aura yelled back to that hurt me just a little bit But hurt belle a lot more " you know what Mal is a way better girlfriend to Ben than that stuck up fake smile princess of yours and you are so lucky that I'm not queen because I could have send you to the isles of the lost  " belle yelled back and that made me smile.

Gasp filled the air everyone was surprised towards the former queen comment but the smile on my face never faded she cares for me and everyone knows but before I could say a word Ben pushed me into the limo then seconds later the limo was pack with the rest of the students, guards and a head mistress.

Just before we entered the island Jay, Evie, Carlos and I shared nervous looks  so