How did you know

I stop digging through my bag " how did you know..I mean what ! " I grabbed the band aids and stood up " see it is true isn't it Mal...why didn't you tell me " he says as he winces in pain from the band aid touching his skin " it's fine but...wait how did you know "
" one because I'm not stupid two no child would keep a first aid kit in their own room with a bag that says emergency and three on your wooden night stand and read a note from Evie that said I know what your mom did to you are you okay " he say grabbing the piece of paper and handing it to me " let's go eat " I say crumbling the piece of as I got up from the floor I walk towards the door but before I could leave Ben shouted
" I didn't say we were done talking "

I turned on my heel and walk back to him with a evil smile on my face and fear in his eyes " your right were not done talking but you know what I don't need is you to tell me what to do " I shouted possibly getting everyone's attention who were in the kitchen
" I also know that you were raised by good parents Ben so where did they ever taught you to be so disrespectful so this from me and your parents and hopefully this will knock the sense out of you " and without a warning I slap him hard across the face and ran out of the room.

Ben POV

Mal slapped me hard across my face well I do deserve it for being controlling. I got up and followed her to the kitchen I found her sitting down in a old metal chair staring at everyone they Seemed scared at her, great they heard our conversation everyone was silent till Jafar spoke up " well it's not everyday you hear a king get slap in a face by a villain " I glared at him " she's not a villain she's..." I get cut off by Jafar " what she is your queen cause if so then your kingdom will not last because no one has ever seen a villain as a queen " evil queen spoke up " um...your looking at a queen literally it says it right in the name" I rolled my eyes and leaned against a wall next to Mal " what have I done " I sigh " wow and Benny boo still don't says sorry how sad " Mal sighs as well

" here there's food " cruella yelled I was given a bowl well more like shoved.I look down at the bowl and it's a grayish color " um...what is this exactly " I ask " dose it matter it's food " Evil queen  snap " geez sorry for asking " I say " well thank you for the oat meal but I brought food for everyone for a week  " Mal says getting up and walking towards the room " um..well I will go help " I say getting up and being stared down by nearly ten people.

I entered the room and I found Mal taking cans of food out of her suit case " hey need any help " I whispered she turned around with a frown on her face " no I do not need your help " she snickered " look I'm sorry I said that to you okay now do you forgive me"
" are you kidding me do you really think that I will forgive you that easy you treated me like a third class citizen " she says dropping all the cans on the floor as she stood up.

" Evie come here please " I yelled " what are you doing Ben " " we need to talk Mal " we heard Evie come done the old stone hall " yes I was called " " I need you to take these cans and take them to the kitchen because Mal and I need to talk  " I ask and she grabbed the cans and shutting the door behind her.

" alright you got my attention what do you want Ben " " look I'm sorry I should have never told you what I said "  I say shoving my hands into my coat pockets " is that all can I go or am I  gonna need  permission to leave too " she sarcastically says to me and she starts heading towards the door but before she can  touch the door handle i spun her around and grab her by the waist and pull her close to me.

She gasp lightly and our faces were inches away from each other " I'm sorry Mal " I say cupping her face with both of my hands we leaned in closer right when we were about to kiss a loud bang hit the door.

" dinner is ready " Evie shouted  from the other side of the door " um..coming " Mal shouted " come on Ben don't want to be late " she said and headed right out the door
I followed her right out.

Mal POV

I arrived at the kitchen and I was greeted by starving royal eaters, VK eaters and villain eaters ( which is not a beautiful sight ) they didn't seem to notice me or Ben who as just enter the room.

" so do you want to eat Ben " " well it depends what it is " he says with a nervous look
" don't be scared it's just soup " he poured a bowl for the both of  since there's was barely any left.

The whole room was full of laughter or a random conversation and surprise ,surprise no room on the table. I left Ben at the stove I walk to where my mother old chair stood and I made my way up the two steps and walk all the way to the corner all slid against the wall till I was down on the ground i must have day dreamed because the next thing I knew Ben was sitting next to me holding the bowl " here you need to eat " " no I'm good I learned how to survive without food for a couple of days " I smirk " and besides I have a suit case of food and the strawberries your mom gave me so go ahead and eat because you can't last " Ben look at me and back at the bowl I motioned him to eat it and afraid of getting slap at he ate.

Few minutes pass

" all right children bed time " fairy godmother announced " bed time what is this day care " evil queen snaps " yeah our children will go to bed when they want besides they have somethings to catch up on " Jafar grins the four of us exchange worried looks
" looks like we're back to our old ways, this is going to be a long week " I whispered getting bens attention.