Ready

1 week later
Ben POV

I walk to my locker to only find a very confused Mal " you okay Mal you seem confused yet disgusted " " um..why is there hearts and pink everywhere this is hurting my eyes ben make it stop !" She wines while walking towards me " that's right you never celebrated this holiday " " what this is a holiday..ugh I want to cry out of misery " she says hugging my arm " well let me explain the easiest way as possible you see all of these decorations represents a holiday called Valentine's Day and this holiday you celebrate love so you celebrate love with family ,friends boyfriend and girlfriend and so on " I explained.

" ohh...yeah me and my friends never celebrated that , so when is it ? " she laughed
" um..tomorrow and we always celebrate by making gifts ,cards and at night there will be a ball at my palace because my mom love hosting them " she gasp " we are going back to your place yes I get to see your mom man I love her she is so awesome I haven't seen her since we came back from the isles and you were in your room for an hour " she says breaking down laughing .

" what ever so you want to come with me to the students area and help me make decorations for the ball ?" " I would love to make pink and red hearts that make my eyes cry for misery" " so is that a no then Mal " " I will help for two reasons , one because I want to get out of class and second I need to do community service for goodness 101 and I'm the last one to finish and fairy godmother needs my hours before the  twenty eighth of February so yay lets go "she says pulling my arm towards the room.

Mal POV

We ran to the student lounge I couldn't wait to spend the entire day with Ben just when I thought when my day couldn't get any better it all came crashing down because right when we entered the room Audrey sat there organizing streamers she then look up at us " oh..I wasn't expecting any help from my Benny boo and this purple crayon " she snapped making me jump back a little into Bens arms.

" Audrey don't call Mal that understood she is here to help for the ball now treat her with respect " Ben glared at her "FINE !" She yelled I then relax a little and Ben rubbed my arms he then whispered in my ear " hey everything is going to be fine I will be by your side I won't leave " I smiled at him and he lead me pass Audrey who gave me a threatening look I swear she has the personality of my mother , I continued to follow Ben there we sat at a table In the back.

" here Mal now we have to design the crowns " I look at him confused " why crowns I thought this was a dance ? "  " oh..sorry I forgot to tell you during the dance students will get to vote for a queen and king " i smirk " let me guess you won king for the past two years and the queen is Audrey " I say grabbing a pink diamond but before Ben could answer he was cut off " of course I would be queen because no one ever dared to go up against me " Audrey says twirling In front of me and Ben " also I always make sure Ben wins so I could slow dance with him " she says looking into my eyes forgetting Ben was right next to me " ya I am not going to run for king because I am a real king and besides If I were to run I would want Mal to be my queen " Ben says not looking at Audrey as he picks up a bottle of glue.

She gasp and glares at me she mouth out watch out and she leaves us back to her station 
" don't worry about her , I mean if you were to run I'm sure you would win " I look at him " yeah right like they would vote for me " I chuckled finishing  the crown with pink and red diamonds and I added a purple diamond in the middle but when I was done examining the crown Ben was staring at me serious " you would be surprised who would vote for you Mal " I look down I knew he was only saying that to make me believe in my self I'm not stupid I seen movies " yeah I know who would vote for me you ,Evie,Carlos and Jay and that's it " I mumbled still looking down until I felt two of Ben fingers lift up my chin forcing me to look at him. Okay every time he dose that I fell like that is his signature move " you would win trust me " he whispers I slowly nodded

After school

" yes we finished all of the decorations for the ball " I yelled in joy  " yeah I did most of the work " Audrey snickered " not even Audrey you complained and took an 45 minute break every hour " Ben says wrapping his arm around my waist " what ever oh..see you at the ball tomorrow Benny boo and you " she says walking away.

I turned around to face Ben whose hands were still by my waist I placed my hand on his chest " well I'm sorry but I got to go "I say pulling apart from our position  " what we're are you going " he ask confused " going shopping " " I'm sorry did I hear you right your going shopping , why?" " it's a holiday I want to get my friends something " I say heading towards the door " wait where are you getting the money " he shouts I stop and face him and ask " how do you get your money " " well since I'm king I get everything free but  before my parents use to give me money " he says looking at me " well let me tell you how I get money ..." I get cut off by Ben " you didn't steal did you " he ask concerned " no I'm good remember " I laughed " okay carry on " " well since your king I get money " " but you would have to be queen " he says confused " yeah since you get everything free I get your money that your parents gave you , so thanks to your mom I get 55,000 dollars a month so if you can excuse me I'm going to go spend what use to be your money " I say walking up to him giving him a quick kiss on his lips and run out of the room leaving a shock yet confused Ben.

Ben POV
Time skip
Dinner time at bens castle ( no Mal )

I entered the dining room where my parents were sitting I almost get runner over by Mrs Potts and the rest of the staff who were now serving food , I reach my seat  and sip on my drink the table was silent till I spoke up " so I heard that you gave Mal my savings that you guys use to give me " " ya so I gave it to Mal is that a problem" my mom questions me " no.no.no it's fine I just want to say thank you for giving her the money instead of some random person " I say eating my food and they were speechless for the rest of the night , finally no insults from my mother well for now.

Mal POV
Next day at her and Evie dorm room

I woke up to find no Evie then it hit me she was going to go shopping with Jane and Lonnie while so much for giving her gift oh well I got a lot to deliver I hurry up and get dress. I hurried into the shower then got dress my outfit was not purple but a red hip length dress Along with black leggings (since the dress is so short )and a pair of black combat boots with my hair curled and last but not least my leather black jacket .

I hurried out the door to find my friends I made my way to the boys dorms I knock on the door as loud as I can and on the other side groans and a grumpy Jay could be heard " coming " Jay yells but I was not expecting his reaction to my outfit.

" hey...m..Mal you look gorgeous " he mumbles " um..thanks well here is your gift and I got to go oh almost forgot here is dude and Carlos gifts so got to go bye Jay " I say trying to leave the awkwardness but I could sense him staring at me as I ran down the hall.

I met Ben at the garden that held family day ( shivers) I stood by the pier were bens parents first met me I waited for a couple of more minutes then a familiar voice spoke behind me " hey happy Valentine's Day " I turn around and in bens hands are a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate covered strawberries!!! ( freaking out ) " you look beautiful Mal "  he says placing my gifts on a marbled table,I smile getting closer to him " you are look very handsome " I say as he pulls me closer to him I lock my hands around his neck I whispered " I will give you your gift during the dance is that fine "
" of course it is " he answers but without an warning I kiss him we kissed for a good minute or two but all I knew is I loved Ben and no one can disturb our love for each other not even Audrey can get to us.

A/n : I will update the ball tomorrow and happy Valentine's Day