19;

Goodmorning

@catherbrooks: wtf

@catherbrooks: Scaria is sleeping in Scott's bed WITH THE DOOR LOCKED

@catherbrooks: Kiam is sleeping like little angel babies in the loveseat (it's kinda cute even tho I'm LODY AF)

@catherbrooks: Isaac is passed tf out on the floor and it's annoying

@catherbrooks: Stydia is awkwardly sharing a couch while they sleep

@catherbrooks: I think Cooper is asleep in the bathtub

@catherbrooks: AND CARLIA IS MIA

@catherbrooks: fuck this I'm going back to sleep

● ● ●

"So," Carter began, balancing on a log as she walked across it. "You lived in these woods for eight years?"

"Yep." Malia nodded, watching with a small smile as she hopped off the log, throwing up her arms in triumph.

They walked in silence for a little longer, the morning light breaking through the leaves. Carter hummed to herself, looking up at the sky as she casually took Malia's hand.

"Last night," Malia cleared her throat, trying to find her words. "When I uh,"

"Kissed me?" Carter finished, the girl laughing slightly in response. "What about it?"

"Would you care if I did it again?" She asked, looking over at her with a seriously expression. "Because I really want to."

Carter just smiled and pulled her closer, the werecoyote smiling slightly as her breath fanned over her face. A grin spread on the girl's face, brushing her nose softly against Malia's. Last minute she pulled away, skipping down the trail and calling over her shoulder.

"You have to catch me first."

● ● ●

@ariamiller: I just woke up where's Malia and Carter

@maliatate: Morning well spent @itscarterbitch [photo above]

@ariamiller: @maliatate @itscarterbitch WELL THAT ANSWERS MY QUESTION

@sighkat: MOMS 😭 @maliatate @itscarterbitch

@coop_mcfadden: @itscarterbitch PUT ON SOME PANTS WTF I SEE YOUR BUTT

@maliatate: @coop_mcfadden it's a nice butt.

@ariamiller: IM SO GLAD I WOKE UP WTF

@ariamiller: @sighkat wait when did you wake up???

@sighkat: idk I've been rewatching new girl on my phone for the past hour @ariamiller

@ariamiller: @sighkat I literally walked past you to grab Poptarts five minutes ago?

@sighkat: oh @ariamiller

● ● ●

"What do you want?" Carter questioned, looking over at Malia in the passenger seat.

"Whatever you're having." She decided, pressing herself closer to the seat to feel the warmth of the seat warmers. "I don't think I've ever been here."

"You're so precious I swear." Carter chuckled, glancing over at her again. "What, are you cold?"

"I'm always cold." Malia sighed, rubbing her hands in front of the heater as Carter ordered the drinks. "What's a refresher?"

"It's like, tea?" She tried to explain, running a hand through her hair as they pulled up to the window. "Really fruity tea."

"Mm." She hummed in response, still trying to get warm. Carter reached over and grabbed her hands, rubbing them until they warmed up.

"Better?" Malia just nodded, the girl smiling at her as the drive thru window opened again. They gathered the drinks and attempted to balance them all, taking a minute or two until they were sure none would spill. "Thanks."

"Have a nice day." The employee grinned, nodding towards them. "You guys are a cute couple, by the way."