24;

Goodbye, Beacon

@scottmccall: Isaac and Stiles are currently carrying Carter to the car

@scottmccall: she's going to miss her flight I s2g

@scottmccall: all the girls are a mess

@scottmccall: Isaac and stiles are trying to shove her into the car

@scottmccall: "ISAAC I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CUT YOU. WITH MY KNIVES. I HAVE THOSE Y'KNOW"

@scottmccall: stiles just made her hit her head on the car and SHES PISSED

@scottmccall: arias crying

@scottmccall: Kats crying

@scottmccall: Liam is holding kat while she cries

@scottmccall: cooper is laughing really hard

@scottmcall: OH MY GOD

@scottmccall: MALIA JUST PUNCHED COOPER IN THE STOMACH

@scottmccall: "SCOTT GET THE CAR WERE ALL GOING"-Aria

@scottmccall: Aria just got snot on my shirt oh my god

@scottmccall: it's okay I still love her

● ● ●

"Let me go, Scott." Carter whined, trying to wiggle out of his grip. "Drop me on my head or something, I don't care."

Carter frowned and propped herself up on her elbows, using Scott's back as support. She was currently hanging over his shoulder as she waved at her friends, blowing her hair out of her face.

"Alright." Scott sighed, setting her down on her feet. "Hug, before you get all emotional. I already had to change my shirt because of Aria."

"Come here, Scoot." She opened her arms wide, pulling Scott into a hug. She smiled and leaned closer to whisper in his ear. "You hurt my little ball of fandom references and sunshine, ca-stra-tion."

"Yep." Scott nodded and tried to let go, the girl not releasing. "Carter? Can you let go?"

"Castration, wolf boy." She whispered, letting go and patting him on the shoulder. "Who's next? Isaac? You wanna get in on this?"

"Oh look, pretzels."

"Mhmm. Bye Lahey." Carter nodded, turning to Kat and holding open her arms, her bottom lip in an exaggerated pout. "Baby child, come here."

"Why do you have to leave?" Kat whined, standing on her tip-toes to match her height.

"I'm sorry hun." Carter rubbed her back comfortingly, taking a shaky breath. "Use it, alright?"

"Yeah." She nodded, pulling away and fanning at her eyes to delay tears. "I love you, Carter."

"I love you too, bean." Carter smiled, watching as Kat walked into Liam's arms. Catching his eye she mouthed "tell her", the small boy nodding in reponse.

She was instantly hit by an emotional Aria, the poor girl almost knocking her over. Scott was right-she did snot a lot when she cried.

"Watch new girl for me." Aria sniffed, pulling away and wiping her nose with her sleve. "And send me videos of your dog, okay? The weird cat too."

"It's a sphynx, and it's my grandma's."

"I don't care. It's naked and ugly." She laughed, crossing her arms. "But like, an ugly cute."

"I love you, you idiot." Carter snorted, steadying herself when Aria hugged her again. "God, you guys act like I'm not coming back. I'm not gonna die."

"Right." Aria nodded curtly, stepping back and straightening out her shirt. "I need one more thing though."

She walked over to their group of friends and grabbed Stiles by the ear, dragging him over. "Hug. I want to see my children hug."

Carter and Stiles shared a look of disgust, slowly inching towards eachother. They raised their arms and went to hug, both pulling away at the last minute.

"Yeah, no."

"Never gonna happen."

"My turn." Both Stiles and Carter stopped pretending to gag when Malia steppe forward, shoving the flannel clad boy out of the way.

"Lia, I'm-"

"Shut up." Malia shook her head, swallowing hard. "If you don't talk, I won't cry."

This made her laugh, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into a hug. Malia buried her face in Carter's shoulder and took a deep breath, trying to get a lock on the way she smelled.

"Does Oregon have math?" She asked softly, squeezing her tightly. "I'll go with you if there's no math."

"Babe, everywhere has math."

"Damn it."

● ● ●

@itscarterbitch: Goodbye, Beacon. [photo above]