23;

Dream Catchers

@itscarterbitch: IM GOING TO MISS YOU BABE @catherbrooks [Lets pretend it's Cather bc I can't make manips]

@ariamiller: CRIES BECAUSE ALL MY FRIENDS ARE LEAVING

@ariamiller: FIRST ITS CATHER, NEXT ITS CARTER

@ariamiller: HELL, EVEN LIL BEAN IS GONNA BE LEAVING AT SOME POINT SOON

@catherbrooks: @itscarterbitch @ariamiller I LOVE YOU GUYS IM SO CRHIGD

@itscarterbitch: Omg I think Isaac is going to cry

@isaaclahey: @itscarterbitch For the love of god, please just hush

@itscarterbitch: @isaaclahey FOR THE LOVE OF CATHER***

@isaaclahey: @itscarterbitch I have no argument

@catherbrooks favorited @isaaclahey's tweet

● ● ●

Carter woke up, blinking to adjust her eyes to the darkness as she looked around, feeling for her phone. Squinting her eyes at the harsh light she saw that is was one three am, the girl letting out a light groan and throwing it aside.

They had all gotten a ton of blankets and made a makeshift bed on the floor, some sleeping on the couch (aka Ms.Lydia Martin). Looking around she noticed that Scott and Aria had ditched, most likely to Scott's bed, and Isaac had his headphones in from falling asleep while on the phone with Cather. Liam was sleeping, but Kat was missing from the action.

Carefully unwrapping Malia's arm from around her, Carter got up and walked into the kitchen, where Kat was sitting at the table alone.

"Hey, lil' bean." She whispered, sitting in the chair next to her. Kat rubbed her face and gave her a weak smile, making her frown. "Nightmares?"

"Yeah." Kat sniffed, looking up at the ceiling. As soon as the younger girl'a face started to crumble she pulled into a hug, feeling her shoulders shake as se sobbed quietly.

Carter just rubbed her back until she calmed down, talking again once she sat up and wiped her face. "I got something for you."

Carter got up and returned a few minutes later, holding something carefully. When she set it down, Kat saw that it was a dream catcher. Carter had gotten it after meeting Kat in person and seeing the bags under her eyes.

"I know they're stupid, and it probably won't work," This was partially a lie, Deaton had fooled around with it, adding mountain ash and a special kind of Wolfsbane, supposedly enhancing the ability to ward off bad dreams. "But it would make me feel a lot better if you used it."

"Thanks, Carter." Kat smiled, a real one this time, and picked it up to look at it more closely. Carter squeezed her arm and got up, going back to lay with Malia, until her words stopped her. "Do you think they're keeping something from me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know." Kat shrugged, pulling her knees up to her chest. "I feel like there's something I don't know."

"I don't know, babe." Carter replied softly, a sick feeling twisting in her stomach. "Get some sleep, okay?"

________________________

Not edited.

I love Kat and Carter. SM.

JUST SO YALL KNOW, THIS STORY IS A LITTLE BEHIND 2,000 MILES BC IVE BEEN FOCUSING ON CARLIA, SO KAT DOESNT KNEO YET

Also, be prepared for dramaaaaaa soon

Vote and Comment ❤️

Xx