22;

Bowling

@itscarterbitch: STRIKE BITCHES [photo above]

@ariamiller: Carter is really intense when it comes to bowling it's scary

@maliatate: @ariamiller: I think it's hot

@itscarterbitch: SCOTT IS POUTING RN BECAUSE I KICKED HIS ASS IN BOWLING

@scottmccall: @itscarterbitch I don't bowl.

Malia frowned as her ball went into the gutter once again, her hands falling to her sides in defeat. Carter bit down on her lip and pushed herself out of her seat, walking over.

"Hey," She chimed, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. Malia let out an annoyed huff of air and crossed her arms.

"I hate this game." She muttered, narrowing her eyes as her ball came out of the ball return. "Why is there even two turns? So I can suck more?"

"Honey, if you sucked, you'd be into guys." Carter whispered, making Malia choke out a laugh. "Let me help you."

The pack watched as Malia grabbed her ball, Carter standing behind her and showing her how to throw it correctly. When it knocked over eight pins Malia threw up her arms, letting out an excited laugh.

"See? It's not so-" Carter didn't have time to finish her statement because Malia grabbed her face and pressed her lips against hers, all their friends letting out a loud cheer.

"Can you help me bowl?" Scott whispered, Aria rolling her eyes and smacking him lightly on the leg before mouthing 'later'.

Malia pulled away and gave Carter a wide smile as Stiles walked over, pushing them out of the way.

"I don't care how hot it is that you guys just made out," Stiles shook his head, grabbing his bowling ball and pointing at them. "But I need to beat Carter, okay?"

"Oh, fat chance bitchsquealer." Carter scoffed, smacking him upside the head.

● ● ●

@stilesstilinski: Carter Bradburry is an amazing human bean, and if she wasn't dating Malia, I would totally tap that.

@itscarterbitch: @stilesstilinski HUMAN BEAN?????? HOW DO YOU EVEN??? ARE YOU DUMB??

@ariamiller: Malia is sitting on stiles while Carter smacks him repeatedly on the forehead

@scottmccall: "CARTER PLEASE STOP"

@sighkat: "BEAN? IM NOT A BEAN? KATS A BEAN, IM A FUCKING CUPCAKE, IF ANYTHING."

@isaaclahey: this is the first time I've ever wanted to hug carter

@cooper_mcfadden: This is what happens when you take Carter bowling

@cooper_mcfadden: she ALWAYS wins and will gloat as long as possible

@coop_mcfadden: typos will not be tolerated

@itscarterbitch: @coop_mcfadden DAMN RIGHT