Chapter 7

I zipped up my black dress, and slipped into my black heels. I was going for dinner at Will's house. When my aunt Harriet had told me, I had almost died of excitement. My stomach had knotted as I thought of kissing Will again. I prayed that I would. I walked downstairs, and met aunt Harriet by the door.

"You look nice, Tessie." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

We then got into her car, and we drove to Will's and I was practically shaking with nervousness.

"Are you alright, Tessa?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I lied, and she frowned at me.

We reached Will's massive house, and walked to the door. Aunt Harriet knocked, and a second later it was opened by a woman. She had long black hair and startling blue eyes. She was beautiful, and I realized that she had to be Will and Cecily's mother.

"Harriet!" She exclaimed, and pulled aunt Harriet in for a hug.

"It's so nice to see you!" My aunt exclaimed.

They pulled away, and Will's mother's eyes landed on me.

"You must be Tessa. You can call me Linette, it's nice to meet you." She smiled.

"You too." I smiled.

"Will! Cecily! Come say hello!" She called.

Linette stepped to the side and Cecily came skipping up behind her. She was wearing a blue dress and her makeup was done to perfection. She pulled me in for a hug, and then said hello to aunt Harriet. I then heard someone else, and I looked. There was Will, dressed in khaki tight jeans, and a white t-shirt. His hair was styled perfectly, and he was grinning at me amusedly.

"Ah, I see why you're nervous, now." Aunt Harriet smirked at me, and I blushed.

Will walked right up to me, and grinned. "Hello, Tessa."

"Hey." I tried to sound casual.

He then said hello to my aunt, and then we all walked to the living room. There sat Clary, Simon, Jace, Alec, Izzy, and Gabriel, and I wondered why Tatiana wasn't there. There were two blonde haired men with blue eyes talking to each other, and I guessed they were Jace and Will's fathers, because they were very good looking. Cecily had told me that they were brothers. There was a woman with blonde hair, talking to Clary's mother, she was Jace's mother, and a black haired woman who I guessed to Isabelle and Alec's mother. Finally, there was a man and a woman, who I guessed to be Gabriel's parents, and Isabelle and Alec's father. They were laughing.

"Harriet!" Jace's mother exclaimed when she saw her.

My aunt all hugged them, all I walked over to Clary and Simon.

"Hey, you two look nice." I smiled.

"You too." Simon smiled.

"Do you guys wanna go downstairs?" Cecily asked us.

We all agreed, and everyone walked downstairs. Their basement had a huge flat screen TV and a lot of couches. Everyone took a seat, and Simon and Will started talking about "Call of Duty". Us girls then started talking amongst ourselves.