Chapter 31

A month passed, and Will was starting to remember a lot of things. Everyday he was remembering more and more about us. He came up to me one day, laughing his face off, playing the video of me singing "Sorry" by Justin Bieber on his phone. I had only laughed, and hit him on the shoulder. He was also starting to remember more and more about his life. We hadn't touched each other since that day he had come to my house, and I wasn't sure how I was getting by.

Currently, I was getting ready for a dinner that Linette was having at their. She was having one in celebration of Will's progress. I zipped up my short black dress, and slipped into my heels. Aunt Harriet and I drove to Will's, and knocked on the door. Will himself opened the door, and I stared at him. He was wearing an almost see through white t-shirt and khaki tight jeans. His eyes widened and he smirked at me. Oh yeah, he was still really arrogant and charming.

"Tess, Mrs. Moore." He smiled at us charmingly.

My aunt hugged him, and then walked away. We were then alone, and Will smirked and pulled me in for a hug, surprisingly. A shock went through me my body, he hadn't touched me in forever.

"Let's hope this night doesn't end up like the last time you came over to my house." He whispered.

I pulled away from him abruptly. "I never told you about that, how do you know that?"

He grinned at me gleefully. "I remember. Everything. Why do you think my mother is throwing this?"

My mouth fell to the ground. He remembered. Everything. He only watched me amusedly, and I registered the news.

"That's great!" I finally exclaimed, and he hugged him again.

Will chuckled and hugged me back tightly. We then walked into the living room. I greeted everyone, and Linette Cèline, Jocelyn, and Maryse all hugged me. They all treated me as if I was their daughters, and they did with all the other girls. Edmund had said hello and smirked at Will and I, and I had blushed. Will then lead me downstairs, and everyone was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Tessa." Clary exclaimed.

"I assume you've heard the news?" Isabelle smirked at Will and I.

I smiled at Will. "Yeah."

He smirked at me, and we both took a seat beside each other. Jace and I then started talking, we had become really good friends.

"And how are you and Clary?" I asked, smirking.

He chuckled. "Good."

"You better be treating her well, blondie." I said. "Or else it will not be pretty."

Jace laughed. "Don't worry, I am. I love her."

I smiled. "Good."

"And what about you and Will?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you love him, Tessa." Jace smirked.

I sighed. "It's complicated."

He chuckled. "You should tell him how you feel."

"No way." I shook my head. "He doesn't feel the same back."

"You never know." Was all he said.

A few minutes later, we were called up for dinner. I took my seat beside Clary, and Will came and took one beside me. I immediately started to feel warm inside, and dizzy. I looked over at him.

"Trying to recreate old memories?" I raised an eyebrow.

He blue eyes twinkled. "Something like that."

I only chuckled, and started to eat my food. As I did, all the adults were making conversation.

"Where's your boyfriend, Cecy?" Stephen smirked.

"He couldn't come." She blushed.

"Oh, you're going to sneak him in later, huh?" He winked teasingly.

"Uncle Stephen, stop teasing me." Cecily whined.

"Oh Stephen," Celine started. "Leave her alone."

Stephen only laughed, and Jace and Will looked amused.

"What about you, Will, who are you dating?" Stephen smirked.

"No one." Will said casually.

"Really? I thought you were dating Tessa?" Edmund smirked.

"We're not dating." Will blushed, and so did I.

"Hmmm." Stephen shared a smirk with his brother.

"Oh you two, just leave them alone." Jocelyn said.

"Please don't leave them alone, who knows what they'll do." Cecily said under breath, and Jace and Isabelle burst out laughing.

I blushed embarrassedly, and so did Will. Halfway through dinner, I decided to go to the washroom. When I walked out I walked straight into Will. I stepped away from him, and he looked amused.

"Are you following me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe." He grinned teasingly. "Stay the night with me."

"What?" I said, not sure if I had heard him right.

"Stay the night with me, tonight." Will said.

"Will.." I sighed.

"Please Tess." He gave me the puppy dog eyes and I laughed.

"Fine, but what am I supposed to tell my aunt?" I asked.

"Just say that Cecy asked you to spend the night." He said.

I nodded and then went back to the table. A few minutes Will returned, and I texted my aunt. Even though she was sitting only a bit away from me, I just decided to text her.

Can I sleep over here tonight? Cecy asked me

She responded a few minute later.

And by Cecy do u mean Will?

I looked up to see that she was smirking. I blushed and looked back down at my phone.

Um yeah

Okay, but be safe Tessa. No underage sex alright?

Of course.

If she only had times we had already done it, I thought. I leaned over to Will when she wasn't looking.

"She said yes." I whispered.

He smirked, and winked at me. Oh god, I thought. What was going to happen tonight?