Chapter 15

The week went by quickly, and soon I was knocking at Cecily and Will's door. Everyone was sleeping over at their house, since their parents were out of town. Gabriel wasn't coming, but I forget why. The door was opened Cecily, and she grinned at me.

"Hey." She smiled, and I walked in.

I left my bag by the door, and followed her to the living room. Everyone was already there. Will smirked as soon as he saw me, and I blushed. He and I, surprisedly, hadn't touched other since Chemistry on Monday, and I was barely getting by. I took a seat beside Clary, and she smiled at me. Cecily took her seat beside Isabelle, again.

"Well, what should we do now that everyone's here?" Cecily started.

"We should go swimming." Jace suggested.

"It's so cold out, though." Izzy said.

He shrugged. "The pools warm isn't it?"

Everyone agreed, eventually. Thankfully, Cecily had told us to bring swimsuits. I quickly changed into my pink bikini, and walked outside, everyone was already there. Clary was wearing a black bikini, Isabelle was wearing a red one, and Cecy was wearing a blue one. All of boys were shirtless, and I started drooling as soon as I saw Will. He was also staring at me wide eyed. I walked over to the girls.

"Why is Will staring at you, as if he wants to eat you?" Isabelle asked amusedly.

I blushed. "I don't know."

"Okay, enough of this." Cecily said suddenly. "Tell us what's going on with you and Will."

"Nothing." I lied, and she raised an eyebrow at me.

I sighed in defeat. "We're friends with benefits."

Isabelle and Cecily gasped, and Clary only smirked.

"Really?!" Izzy exclaimed.

"Yeah." I blushed.

"How many times have you guys had sex?" She asked.

"I can't count." I murmured, and they both gasped.

"I can't believe this." Cecily said, and then smirked. "You two are going to date."

I waved it off. "You know that Will doesn't date."

"He might change for you." Cecily smirked, and I only rolled my eyes humorously.

Us girls, then got in the hot tub, while the boys played water polo in the pool. After awhile, they all got in with us, and I was straight across from Will. He was looking at me, and I tried to avoid his gaze.

"Let's play truth or dare." Cecily suggested. "Jace, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He replied.

"If you had to bang someone sitting here, who would it be?" She asked.

He flushed, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Um, Clary."

Will smirked and nudged his shoulder, and beside me Clary blushed bright red.

"Will, truth or dare?" He asked quickly.

"Who do you like?" Jace smirked.

"No one." Will replied cooly.

"There has to be someone." Jace smirked again, as if he knew something we didn't.

"There isn't." Will said through gritted teeth, shooting daggers at his cousin.