Chapter 18

You could barely tell that it was Will's house. There were red cups littered everywhere, and the music was pounding through the speakers. There were people everywhere, and I recognized a few. Suddenly, Cecily came bounding up to us. She was wearing a short dark blue dress, and her hair was half up half down.

"Hey!" She shouted through the music.

"Hey!" Isabelle smiled.

She lead us to the kitchen to get a drink, and I saw Jace, Gabriel, Alec, and Will standing together, cups in their hands. Simon couldn't come. Will's eyes found me, and they widened for a second. The boys all walked over to us. Gabriel's arm went around Cecily, and she smiled at him.

"Hey." Jace said casually to all of us, though his eyes were glued to Clary.

We all spoke for a few minutes, and then we parted ways. Just as I was about follow the girls, Will reached out his arm and stopped me, electricity running through me at his touch. I looked at him expectantly. His blue eyes were blazing into me, and I didn't know how a person's eyes could get that blue.

"You look hot." He smirked.

"Thanks." I blushed, and he let go of me.

I caught up to the girls, to see that they were dancing. I grinned and joined them. We danced for almost an hour, until we were all exhausted. We all decided to go find the boys, and we found them in the living room. They all sat there with Cody, the new kid. He looked very attractive, and I blushed.

"Hey." He smiled at us.

"Hey." I smiled.

We all took a seat, and I sat between Clary and Cecily, with Will across from me. We all talked and laughed for a bit, and then Isabelle suggested we play a game. Of course, it was truth or dare. I was starting to wonder if they played anything other than that.

"Jace, truth or dare?" Izzy asked.

"Dare." He replied.

Isabelle smirked at Clary. "Kiss anyone you want sitting here."

Jace looked a bit embarrassed, but shrugged. He got up and kissed Clary. She seemed surprised, but kissed him back. When they pulled away, I smirked at her widely, and she blushed even more than she was. Isabelle nudged her teasingly.

"Isabelle, truth or dare?" Jace asked.

"Truth." She replied.

"Whose the hottest guy in our school?" He asked.

"I don't know." She said, honestly.

"Tessa, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

She smirked. "I dare you not touch Will for the entire night."

I turned red. "Okay."

I then asked Cody, who asked Alec, who asked Isabelle.

"Truth." Isabelle replied.

Alec smirked. "Do you have a crush on Simon?"

She blushed. "Yeah."

Clary and I practically died in our seats for Simon. I couldn't wait till they started dating.

"Tessa, truth or dare?" Isabelle looked at me.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to kiss Cody." She smirked.

I froze. I looked across at Will, who looked annoyed, and a bit angry.

"That's stupid." Will said annoyedly.

"Not its not." Isabelle smirked. "Do it, Tessa."

I shakily got up, and went over to Cody. He looked me a bit amusedly, and I shut my eyes and pressed my lips to his. It was strange kissing someone other than Will. The kiss was nice, but it didn't feel as good as when I kissed Will. Not even close. I pulled away from him about twenty seconds later, and went back to my seat. Will was looking at me angrily, and I only looked away.

"Will, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He said bitterly, still angry.

"Why are you so pissed?" I teased him.

His blue eyes flashed. "Stop teasing me."

I grinned and bit my lip on purpose, and he clenched his hands. Everyone was watching us with wide eyes.

"You're feisty tonight." He muttered, and I only chuckled.

After about five more minutes, we all parted ways again, and Will stopped me again. We were alone in the living room.

"Why are you teasing me?" He asked flatly.

"I'm not." I batted my eyelashes innocently.

Will rolled his eyes. "Yes you are, and now I'm going to tease you."

He suddenly was standing very close to me, and he put his lips on my neck. I moved to pull him closed to me, but he caught my hands.

"You can't touch me, Izzy's dare." He smirked.

I swore under my breath, and put my hands at my sides. He continued to kiss my neck, and I sighed in pleasure. I was aching to touch him. He kept kissing me, until I physically could not handle not touching him.

"Stop." I whispered, and he pulled away, smirking.

"Sucks doesn't it?" Will smirked.

"Why are like that?" I asked suddenly.

"Like what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Always smirking."

He smirked, of course. "I've been told it's quite charming."

I laughed. "By who?"

"My adoring hordes of fangirls." Will winked teasingly.

I only rolled my eyes at him, humorously, and went to find Clary, Cecy, and Izzy. We all danced again for about an hour and drank. By the time the hour was over, and I was pretty tipsy, and so were they. We were all falling over each other.

"Let's go up my room and sit." Cecily half slurred.

The four of us somehow made it up the stairs. I had to hold onto Clary, while she giggled about who knows what. We walked up to a door, and I couldn't tell if it was Cecily's room, but I opened the door anyways.

And as soon as I saw who was in it, I wished I hadn't