Chapter 37

I woke up the next morning, to someone gently kissing my cheek. I smiled to myself, as I felt the person's lips now on my forehead. Then they were on my own lip, and I kissed him back. Will then pulled away from me and I opened my eyes.

"What was that for?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't wake up any other way." He smirked faintly.

Our gazes locked, and then suddenly there was a knock at my door.

"Tessa? Tessa, wake up honey." Aunt Harriet's voice rang out.

I froze and so did Will.

"Uh, I'll be out soon!" I called.

I heard her walk away, and I breathed out in relief.

"You know, one day she's going to find out." Will said casually.

"Let's hope she doesn't." I got up from my head.

We both got changed and got ready, and then we both looked at each other.

"Let's go somewhere." Will started.

"Where?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. C'mon, it'll be fun."

"What am I supposed to tell my aunt?" I sighed.

"Just say I asked you out for breakfast." He said.

I looked at him, hardly. I don't even know why I was even thinking of denying it. I knew I would agree to him.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'll meet you outside in five minutes."

Will winked at me, and hopped out of my window. I walked downstairs, and walked into the kitchen. My aunt and Nate were sitting at the table. I walked over to them.

"Hey, um, Will asked me to go out for breakfast, can I go?" I asked.

My aunt looked at me and smirked. Nate was also grinning at me, teasingly.

"Is it a date?" My aunt asked, smirking

"Uh, I guess so." I blushed.

"You can go." She smiled.

I smiled, and then left. I walked out the front door, to see Will casually leaning against his car, looking at if he had just come back from modelling for Vogue. He grinned at me, and we got into his car. Will started driving, and I absentmindedly looked out the window. He flipped on the radio, "Sorry" by Justin Bieber came on.

"I'll remember not to sing this time." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed. "That was hilarious."

I only chuckled and shook my head. "Aren't your parents going to wonder where you are?"

"I texted my dad saying I'd be out with you." Will replied, casually.

I laughed to myself. I think his father secretly shipped the two of us. We were now driving down a road, we were the only ones on it.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know."