Chapter 10

I knocked on Will's door the next day, shaking with nervousness. All last night, Clary had tried to prepare me for today. This morning, she had even dragged me to "Victoria's Secret" to buy new lingerie. I had begrudgingly boughten a black lace set, which looked pretty good on me.

A moment later, Will opened the door. He was wearing tight black jeans, and a white-shirt. His black hair was a bit messy, and his blue eyes were regarding me amusedly. I could almost see his abs through his t-shirt, and my knees were already starting to go weak. Calm the hell down, Tessa, I told myself, you're not even inside yet.

"Hey." I said finally.

"Hey." He said, looking extremely amused, though I had no idea why.

He let me inside, and I dropped my purse by the door. He lead me to the living room, and we took a seat. We both sat on different couches, and I was aching for him to touch me, already.

"Tell me about yourself." Will said suddenly. "I don't know that much about you."

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Everything." He replied, and my eyebrows went up.

"Well, my birthday is July 9th, my favourite singer is Justin Bieber, I hate chocolate, I--"

"What kind of monster could hate chocolate?" Will asked, bewildered.

I chuckled. "I don't know. I just do."

He only shook his head. "Continue."

"My favourite holiday is Christmas, I've always wanted a dog, I hate cats, I really want to become a writer, and my favourite food is ham and pineapple pizza." I finished. "That's all I can think of right now."

"Interesting." Will said, entertained.

"Now you go." I said.

He sighed. "Well, mine and Cecily's birthday is May 19th, I'm older than her by ten minutes. I love chocolate, I hate any sort of vegetables. My favourite movie is "The Terminator", but I hate all of the ones after the first one. My favourite colour is blue, my favourite thing to do is play soccer, though I really like to read, and I'm afraid of ducks." He finished.

"You're afraid of ducks?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why? They're not even scary."

"They are!" Will insisted. "Jace and my Dad think so, too."

I only laughed, and he grinned at me. There was something so beautiful about his grin, that my heart stuttered. I didn't know how someone even managed to be that beautiful, but that's was Will was. Beautiful. And it wasn't just his face, it was everything about him. His personality, his humour, it all made him attractive.

"Where's Cecily?" I asked, snapping out of my trance.

"Out with Gabriel Lightworm." He rolled his eyes.

"Lightworm?" I chuckled.

He waved it off. "It's a nickname I've had for him for years."

I laughed, and he seemed pleased.

"How have I not met you before?" Will said, astounded.

I blushed. "I don't know, I've just never talked to you before, I guess."

"Yes, instead you hit me with a volleyball." He remarked amusedly.

I laughed. "Hey, I suck at volleyball."

Will's eyes twinkled, and he laughed. After a bit longer, we went to the kitchen to eat something.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"Just water." I replied.

He handed me a glass of water, and I sipped it, and he pulled out his phone. When I was finished I got up and put it in the sink, and when I turned around, I walked right into Will.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized.

"No problem." He said, grinning.

My eyes were almost melting into his his, and I felt that familiar tightening in my stomach. I was aching for him to touch me, and my legs were turning to jelly. He then leaned in, and I kissed him. In a second, his arms were around me, pulling me to him. I held him, and he kissed me harder. Will then leaned down, and kissed me neck, and I breathed out.

"Let's go upstairs." He whispered against my neck.

I nodded my head, and he pulled away from me, and took my head. We both walked up to his room, and I was feeling dizzy from his touch. We reached his room, and he locked the door behind us. His lips were on mine, fiercely, and I locked my hands around his neck. Will pushed me against the wall, and his lips attacked my neck. He bit and sucked at my spot, and I pulled his hair.

Will then pushed me on his bed, and I pulled him on top of me. I wanted him so badly. So freaking badly. He kissed me hard, and my hands roamed his body. He then sat up, and pulled off his shirt, and returned to kissing me. His hands when to the edge of my shirt, and he tugged it off, and then my pants. His eyes widened as he looked at my body, and I mentally thanked Clary for making me go to "Victoria's Secret"

"You're so hot." Will whispered as he kissed me again.

I blushed and kissed him back. My hands went to the zipper of his jeans, and unzipped them. He pulled them off, and he leaned down and kissed my neck. My fingernails dug into his back, as I moaned loudly. He hands then went to the clasp of bra, and undid it and took it off. In a second my underwear was off too, and I was naked in front of him. I blushed fiercely, as he stared at me. Will kissed me again, and then his boxers were off, too. I then heard the crack of the foil, and I braced myself.

"Are you ready, Tess?" He whispered.

I only nodded my head, and then it happened. It was painful. Really painful. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Tessa, I can stop if you want." Will said.

"No, don't stop." I told him.

After a minute or two, the pain disappeared, and Will started to move. He moved in and out of me, and I started panting. Will was swearing under his breath at the pleasure.

"Faster." I moaned loudly.

Will went faster, and I moaned again. I felt the pressure starting to build in my chest, and I dug my nails into his back, and he moaned.

"Faster, go faster." I pleaded.

He went even faster, and I felt more pressure in my chest. Will must have known I was close, but he brushed his lips against my ear.

"Let go, Tessa." He whispered.

I then came undone, shouting his name. A second later, so did he, groaning my name. Will then rolled off me, and we both laid there, catching our breath. He then looked over at me.

"That was amazing." He said with wide eyes.

I blushed. "It was."

He then said something, but I didn't hear. I had already fallen asleep.

Little did I know that that would be only the first time we would do it.