Chapter 12

Clary and I walked into Java Jones that evening, and we sat at a big table. Everyone was going to be here in a few minutes.

"I don't even want to know what you and Will are going to do, tonight." She said.

I chuckled. "We probably won't even do anything. Look where we are."

"Well you two sure didn't stop when we were all at the dinner table at his house." She raised an eyebrow.

I blushed. "You don't know how convincing he is. He could literally ask me to do anything for him, and I would do it."

"Would you now?" A slow arrogant behind said from behind us.

We turned around in an instant, and to my horror there stood Will. He was smirking at me, pleased, and I wished I was anywhere else but here.

"I'll have remember that for later." He smirked teasingly.

I felt as if I could die of embarrassment, and he chuckled and took a seat across from me. A second later, everyone else walked through the door and came and took their seats. I avoided Will's icy blue eyes, and smiled at everyone.

"Why do you have that stupid look on your face?" Cecily asked her brother, raising an eyebrow.

"No reason." He smirked at me.

I bit my lip, and looked at him. I knew that it drove him crazy when I bit my lip, and sure enough he flushed and was now staring at me intensely. I wondered if he could feel the electricity radiating between us. I felt all hot and tingly again, and I did my best to push it down. I was so freaking hormonal around him.

Simon came up to us and started talking, but Will's eyes never left me. I blushed, and took off my jacket. Clary had made me wear a sort of see through white button up shirt, and made me leave it a bit unbuttoned, so my bra was showing a bit. I had told her relentlessly that I didn't want to, but she had made me, asking if I wanted to impress Will or not.

I snuck a glance at him, and his eyes were almost out of his head. He was red, and he was biting his lip a bit. Ugh, I was aching for him to touch me. It was like some part of me was always empty, and when he touched me, he filled the emptiness. I tore myself away from Will, and looked at Simon. He was happily talking to Isabelle, and Clary was taking to Jace and Alec. Finally, there was Cecily laughing with Gabriel, his arm around her.

"Are you guys going to get coffee?" Alec asked.

Will snapped up. "Of course we are. Tessa, come with me?"

"Okay." I replied.

I followed him to the huge line, for coffee. We stood side by side, and we were silent for a few moments.

"Why are teasing me?" He practically growled.

"I'm not." I half lied.

"You are." Will said, looking at me. "With your lip, and your sh-shirt." He stuttered.

"I wore this shirt against my will." I mumbled, but he didn't hear. I could feel the sexual tension, and blushed.

He only stared at me through his clear blue eyes, and I couldn't look away. We were stuck like that for about thirty seconds, and then I finally tore my gaze away from his. We ordered everyone's coffee, and then sat back down. His arm brushed mine, and so much electricity ran up my arm, that I gasped. We took our seats, and I was feeling very lightheaded. No one had ever made me feel like this before.

"Are you okay, Tessa?" Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered. Good going, Tessa.

A few minutes later, Simon's band came on, and everyone stood up. I stood beside Clary, and suddenly Will was my side. His hand brushed mine, and a shock went through me again.

"Come home with me." He whispered.

"I can't." I frowned, turning to look at him. "My aunt said I have to be home by 10:30."

"Just tell her Cecy asked you to sleepover." Will said quietly.

I sighed. "Will..."

"Please, Tessa. You've been driving me crazy all damn night." Will said, running a hand through his hair.

I shivered at his words. "I--I'll text her."

I quickly texted her, and I thanked my lucky stars when she agreed. I suddenly felt excited, and I looked at Will again.

"She said yes." I barely suppressed my grin.

He broke out into a smirk. "Good."

"What are going to tell Cecily?" I asked.

He shrugged. "She won't see."

I only watched Simon, and then my phone slipped out of my hand. I swore and bent down to pick it up, and when I stood back up, Will's eyes were wide. He just got a full view down your shirt, I thought to myself, and I blushed embarrassedly.

"If you keep doing shit like that I'm not going to be able to wait till we get to my house." He said roughly.

I laughed at his words, and only shook my head. Soon, his performance ended, and we all stood around. I stood with Clary, Isabelle, and Cecily.

"What the hell is wrong with, Will? He looks like he's going to have a panic attack." Isabelle raised an eyebrow.

I looked at him, to see that he was looking at me. His face was flushed and he looked uncomfortable. I chuckled and looked back at Isabelle.

"I have no clue." I lied.

A few minutes later, Simon came to come to talk to us. As soon as I was finished, Will was practically dragging me out the door. I quickly explained to Clary that Will was going to give me a ride home. She had only smirked at me, and shook her head. I got into Will's car, and he started it.

"You're very eager." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't tell me you're not." He smirked at me.

I blushed and bit my lip. Will started to drive, and we were silent. My mind started to picture his hands on me, his lips on my neck, and I almost begged him to pull over the car and just do it here. What the hell was wrong with me? Keep it together, I told myself. After what seemed like hours, we reached. I got out of his car, and he quickly unlocked the front door.

His parents weren't home, and he pulled me up to his bedroom. He quickly locked the door, and in a second I was in his arms. He kissed me fiercely, and I melted into him. I fell back onto his bed, and he was on top of me. He started to kiss my neck, and I moaned, and he grinned against my neck. He unbuttoned my shirt, and I slid it off.

"God, you drive me fucking crazy." He whispered against my neck.

I pulled him up to kiss me again, and I took off his shirt. My pants were then off, and then so were his. He took off my bra, and then my underwear. Then suddenly, we were both naked. All I can remember from that night, was that it was long.

And that we had done it over and over again.