Chapter 17

I followed Will into his room, and he shut the door and locked it. He turned to face me, and I was practically panting for him now. He pulled me to him again, and kissed me roughly. I tugged at his hair, and melted into him. I couldn't get enough of him. I never would. When I was without him, I craved his touch.

He pushed me back on his bed, and he was on top of me. Will kissed me fiercely, and I moaned a bit. He untied the back of my bikini, and I pulled it off. Then, my bikini bottom was off, and so were his shorts. Will kissed my lips, my neck, and then he started to go farther and farther down. He then kissed me there and I gasped in pleasure. I felt his hot tongue on me, and I moaned. He kept going until I was sent over the edge, and almost shouting his name.

Will came back up, and kissed me and I dug my finger nails into his back. I ran my hands over his body, and then did something he was not ready for. Will gasped.

"Shit, Tessa." He swore.

I did it again, and he groaned. I kept going until he collapsed on top of me, groaning my name. We kissed again, and then I heard the crack of the foil.

The rest of the night was a blur.

* * *

I woke up the next morning, to someone banging on Will's bedroom door.

"Will, Tessa, get up!" I heard Cecily exclaim.

I looked over at Will, who had his arm draped over me.

"Shut up, Cecilia." He groaned, and pulled me towards him even more.

She huffed. "Don't call me that. William you better be up in ten minutes or else I'll eat all of your Frosted Flakes."

Will groaned, and slowly opened his eyes. He saw me looking at him, and smirked.

"Good morning." His voice was low and raspy.

"Good morning." I blushed.

He then seemed to remember what we had done left night, because he said: "Last night was fun."

I blushed and hit his arm, and Will laughed. I then got out of his bed, and wrapped myself in his towel, and walked back to Cecily's room. Thankfully, it was empty, and I quickly got changed. When I walked down to the kitchen, everyone was already there, including Will. He smirked at me, when I took a seat across from him at the table.

"How was everyone's sleep?" Cecily asked.

"Great, if I hadn't heard Will and Tessa banging each other all night." Isabelle said casually.

I choked on my juice, and Will started laughing. Jace started smirking at the two of us.

"You two were so loud. All I could hear was "Oh Will" all night." She continued, and I blushed deep scarlet.

"I heard it too." Cecily admitted. "Seriously, if you two have to bang, you could at least try to be quiet about it."

"We'll remember that for next time." Will smirked at me and winked.

I blushed, and didn't say anything. We all sat there silently for a few minutes.

"I should throw a party tonight." Will announced suddenly.

"Do you remember how much trouble we got in last time we had a party?" Cecily said.

"It's not like Mom and Dad are here. They won't find out." He said.

Cecily looked at him, hardly. "Fine." She sighed.

Will smirked at her, and she grinned mischievously. As much as she hated to admit it, Cecily shared the same love for trouble, like her brother. After breakfast, we all decided to leave. I grabbed my things, and joined everyone else at the door.

"I'll see you all, tonight." Cecily hugged, Clary, Isabelle, and I.

She released us, and suddenly Will was in front of me. He suddenly pulled me towards him, and hugged me. I surprisedly hugged him back, and then we pulled away. We only looked at each other, and I felt myself being pulled to him, as I always was. I then turned around to walk, and when I felt Will pull my arm. He spun my arm, and kissed me. I made a surprised sound, but kissed him back. After ten seconds we pulled away.

"You two are always so horny for each other." Isabelle smirked.

I blushed, and I heard Will chuckle. I gave him one last look, and then walked out of the door.

* * *

That night, Isabelle and Clary were at my house, getting ready for the party. Isabelle had brought almost all of her dresses for me, because I had no nice ones. She had about every colour there was, and I couldn't choose.

"Okay, the white one or the black one?" I held them both up.

"White." They said in unison.

I chuckled, and quickly went to go change. The dress went to my mid thighs, and it had one sleeve. I walked out and they smiled at me. Clary was wearing a black dress, with black heels, her red hair curled. Isabelle was wearing a short red dress, with red heels, and had black hair was straightened, well more than usual.

"You look hot!" Clary grinned.

"Will is going to die." Izzy smirked.

I blushed and rolled my eyes humorously. I slipped into five inch white heels, and grabbed my purse.

"Should we go?" I asked them.

They both agreed, and we walked downstairs. I somehow managed not to trip in my heels, and I felt accomplished. My aunt saw us, and smiled.

"You all look pretty." She smiled.

"Thanks." We coursed.

The three of us got into Clary's car, and drove to Will's. I felt nervous as soon as we pulled up. This was my first party. Here we go, I thought, as we walked through the door.