Chapter 23

"Are you even tired?" Will asked me.

"No." I replied, slightly smiling.

"Me neither." He sighed, and he turned on his lamp, so his bedroom was a bit light.

I couldn't even count how many nights I had spent in this room. All I knew that there were a lot. He turned on his side, and propped his head up on his elbow to look at me.

"I think we're going to need ear plugs tonight." He started.

I immediately got why, and I laughed. "Yeah, we do."

"I swear if I hear Cecy and Lightworm." He gagged.

I laughed, and Will looked pleased.

"Let's hope that we don't." I said, and he chuckled.

Our gazes locked, and blue eyes looked brighter than usual. I loved him so much. So, so much. They're weren't enough words to explain just how much. Sometimes, it hurt of how much I loved him. Suddenly he reached, and brushed a strand of my brown hair off my face. He then laid that hand on my cheek, and looked at me softly. My heart was beating so fast, that I was afraid that he could hear it.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Tess." Will then whispered, and then looked surprised that he said it.

He then took my hand, and placed it on his heart. I was surprised to feel that it was beating almost faster than my own.

"That's what you do to me." He whispered, looking at me through lidded eyes.

I was completely under his spell. "You--you do the same to me." I stuttered nervously.

"Tessa," Will started, his voice raspy. "Please let me touch you."

I nodded my head, and suddenly his lips were gently pressed to mine. This was the first I had kissed him in weeks, and I completely melted into him. He kissed me a bit harder, and Will moved on top of me. His lips then moved to my neck, and he gave me a hickey.

"Will." I gasped in pleasure.

"It's been so long since I've touched you." He groaned, and kissed me again.

My hands ran through his hair as he kissed me. The feeling of his bare skin against mine was indescribable. He kissed me fiercely, and my hands were roaming his body. He lifted me up to him, and undid my bra, and pulled it off. He then leaned down and kissed and sucked my chest.

"Will!" I exclaimed, and tugged on his hair.

He then pulled my down my underwear, and kissed me farther and farther down, until he was in between my legs. He started to kiss me in my most sensitive spot, and I writhed and gasped his name. He smirked against me, and went faster. He knew exactly what I liked and what I didn't. He knew what drove me crazy.

"Ugh, faster." I moaned, clutching the bed sheets.

Will went faster, and soon I was sent over the edge, shouting his name. He came up and kissed me again, and I pulled down his boxers. He quickly put on a condom, and then slid into me. I grabbed his arm, and gasped at the feeling. He started to move in and out of me, swearing because of the pleasure

"Promise me you'll never leave me again." He panted.

"I promise. Go faster." I begged him.

Will went faster, and by now I was gasping his name over and over. He leaned down and kissed me, and I dug my nails into his back.

"Faster, Will." I moaned loudly.

He went even faster, and not even caring that everyone could hear, I shouted his name, and was sent over the edge. This sent him over the edge too, and he collapsed on top of me, shouting my name. After a few minutes he pulled out of me, and laid down next to me. We both were silent, catching our breath.

"I've missed you so much." He breathed.

"I've missed you too." I admitted.

Will then pulled me to him, and I fell asleep in his arms.

* * *
I woke up the next morning, alone in Will's bed. I tiredly sat up, and heard noise coming from downstairs. They all must be eating breakfast, I thought. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and walked downstairs. Sure enough, everyone was sitting at the table, laughing. I took a seat across from Will, and glanced at him. He smirked at me, and winked, and I blushed.

"Good morning." I started.

"Good morning." They all chorused.

I started to eat my pancakes, and they were probably the best ones I had ever had.

"Who made these?" I asked.

"I did." Will said, to my surprise.

"They're really good." I smiled.

"Is that only thing that was really good?" He whispered to me, so that no one else could hear.

I choked on my juice, and Clary started to pat my back. I looked at Will and he was smirking at me devilishly. God, he was a flirt.

"Oh my gosh!" Cecily suddenly exclaimed. "We should totally go to the fair!"

"Yes!" Isabelle agreed.

Everyone finally after ten minutes, and we all got into our cars. Izzy, Cecy, and Clary were all going with their boyfriends, so I was forced to go with Will. I silently got into the passenger side of his BMW. He was wearing khaki jeans, and a white t-shirt. I was wearing shorts, a white tank top, and a red flannel. We were silent as he drove.

"So," Will started casually. "How was your sleep?"

I rolled my eyes. "Really Will?"

He chuckled. "Just trying to make conversation."

I only shook my head, and turned on his radio. "Sorry" by Justin Bieber came on and I squealed.

"I love this song!" I exclaimed.

"Let me guess, you love Justin Bieber?" He rolled his eyes humorously.

I scoffed. "Well who doesn't?"

Will only laughed and shook his head, as I sang along loudly. He only looked amused, as I sang, and occasionally laughed. When the song was finished, he smirked at me and held up his black iPhone. It started playing a video of me singing. He had recorded it!

"Really?!" I whined.

Will laughed, his blue eyes light. "I'm keeping this forever."

I only hugged, but I couldn't hide my smile. We reached that fair soon, and we joined everyone else at the front entrance. We all paid, Will insisted on paying for mine but I won that battle, and walked in. Their were people everywhere and rides everywhere.

This will be fun, I thought happily.