Request - Alpha Aiden "Little Flirt"

You and Aiden were walking home, just like you did every day. He was keeping an eye on you and you were keeping an eye on him. You both didn't know anymore when it had started and how it had started. One day Aiden had picked you up and brought you home and you had never protested against him doing that the other day and the day after and the day after.

"Wait..." Aiden stood still and he grabbed your hand, shoving you behind his back. "I hear something." He looked around while you let your head rest on his shoulder.

"Damn, I never knew your shoulder was this comfortable..." You whispered and you closed your eyes. "I think I'll stay here forever."

"Could you please stay quiet? I'm trying to hear if the coast is clear, okay?" Aiden sounded a little annoyed and for a moment you didn't say anything.

"Actually, you're my knight in shining armor." You eventually broke the silence. "Or the prince slaying the dragon." You were dreaming out loud now and you didn't even feel sorry for it. You had never felt sorry for liking Aiden as much as you did. "Maybe we should marry?"

Aiden grabbed your shoulders and the next moment his nose was only a few inches away from yours. "One day you're getting us killed!" He yelled, raising his voice a little. "Why do you always pick the wrong moments to flirt with me?"

You pouted and you bent your head, knowing that by doing so you would touch his screaming lips. "I'm sorry, but I just like you too much not to do it!" You looked up again and you saw how Aiden rolled his eyes.

"If I say that you have to keep quiet, you have to keep quiet." Aiden shook his head and he still tried to focus on the sound he had heard in the first place, before you had started talking to him.

"Well, you can always force me to keep quiet." You licked your lips and you saw how his cheeks started to blush a little. "O, you look so cute with those rosy cheeks!" You giggled.

All of a sudden Aiden wrapped his arms around you and pressed you to his chest. The next moment his lips were on yours.

You had no idea what was happening, what he was doing. You had been teasing him for weeks, maybe even months now, but he had never done something like this before. Not that you complained about it. You didn't complain about anything right now. To be honest, when it was up to you you would try to get a lot more by teasing him some more in the upcoming days.

"So, now I finally had a calm moment to hear that the coast is clear." Aiden pushed you away and he turned around to continue the walk home as if nothing had just happened.

"Come on Aiden, you did like the kiss, just admit it. Why don't we try it again?" Even if it would take you another few months to get there, he would kiss you again. You swore that to yourself.