Request - Drabble Nogitsune

You sat on the sofa, a book resting on your knees. Once in a while you looked up at the once so powerful Nogitsune, who was sitting on the couch across the room.

His hands were tied on his back with the strongest rope the pack had been able to find. His mouth was covered with duct tape to make sure he wouldn't be able to talk.

The pack had not said it with too many words, but the duct tape was actually there to make sure he wouldn't be able to talk to you. It was to make sure that he wouldn't convince you to let him go, that he wouldn't convince you that he wasn't planning something bad. Because he was. He was planning something terrible and the fact that he loved you didn't change that.

"How is he doing?" Scott placed his hands on your shoulders and you wanted to look up, saying that he was calm.

As soon as he noticed Scott's hands on your shoulders he was far from calm. He was struggling, fighting, screaming, yelling. It wasn't very effective, but he was trying. He was trying very hard.

"It seems he's fine as long as no one touches me..." You whispered and licked your lips, seeing how the Nogitsune calmed down as soon as Scott took his hands away.