Request - Drabble Katherine Pierce

You twirled around and stared at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing the perfect dress, the perfect lipstick and the perfect necklace. Tonight would be the night that you were going to meet the love of you life.

"Look who's looking all pretty." Katherine sat on your bed, one leg crossed over the other. Like always she looked flawless. Her curly hair fell over her shoulders and the black dress accentuated her breasts and shaved legs.

"I was about to go out with Stefan and Elena." You used the tip of your pink to remove one last bit of lipstick from the right corner of your mouth.

"Well, that will have to wait." Katherine smiled and she stood up. Her hands were slowly moving down your arms and you closed your eyes. "Someone who looks this pretty shouldn't be allowed to walk out of that door." She gently grabbed your head and pushed it a little to the left. "Not without me having a taste first." She kissed your neck and a few seconds later her teeth pierced your skin.

Although you knew you shouldn't, you enjoyed it. You enjoyed her hands on your shoulders. You enjoyed her lips in your neck.

"I hope Stefan and Elena won't mind that you're late." She used her tongue to lick up the few drops of blood on your shoulder and then she turned you around, staring deep into your eyes. "You're late because your old friend Lana called you. You've been talking to her and have forgotten the time." She cocked her head slightly. "And for the rest of the night you will know that you're the prettiest girl in the universe."