Request - Liam Dunbar "Complicated"

Something had changed.

Liam had changed.

Every time you tried to say something about it, he threw with the doors, yelled or screamed or even pressed you against a wall to tell you that you should stop interfering with his life.

If you thought about it, it was kinda impressive. You were almost twice as big as he was, but he didn't seem to mind. The last couple of weeks you had tried to find out what was wrong with him, why he was more aggressive than ever, why he was spending so much time with Scott and Stiles.

At first you had thought that maybe he was used by them.

It wouldn't be the first time that someone would try to manipulate Liam into making their homework or doing their tasks.

But after talking to Scott a couple of times, you weren't too sure about that anymore.

Actually, Scott seemed to be a great guy. He was helpful, kind. He was always smiling and he had been answering all your questions without wanting to know why you were asking them in the first place.

But something had changed, Liam had changed.

Your mother had told you that it was because of puberty. "Boys have that aggressive phase where they hate everything and everyone. Don't take it personal." She had smiled and she had continued making dinner.

You weren't too sure if this was just puberty. If it had been just puberty, you wouldn't have felt like this. You wouldn't have the feeling that something was wrong and that you had to do something about it. You wouldn't feel so powerless and clueless.

"Liam?" Just like every day you leaned against the doorpost of his room, your arms crossed over your chest.

Liam sat behind his computer and he didn't look up.

It didn't even surprise you anymore.

The last couple of weeks he had not looked up once. "Leave me alone." He spoke softly and you rolled your eyes.

"Liam, something is wrong and I know it's not puberty." You grabbed a chair and shove it next to his. "It's totally okay if you don't want to talk about it, but I do want you to know that you're my little brother and I love you." You paused for a short moment, but Liam didn't react at all. "If there is something you're struggling with, never hesitate to come to me." You smiled, but it felt like Liam had not heard one word of what you had said.

"I said leave me alone. I didn't say grab a chair and sit down." He still stared at his computer screen and he sighed. "And you can't help me with this, okay?" Liam moved his head a little before he seemed to remember that he was ignoring you. "Scott will help me."

You stood up and walked towards the door, glancing over your shoulder to your little brother, staring at his computer screen. "Scott is a good guy." You sighed and walked towards your own room.

Something had changed and you were going to find out what.

If Liam wouldn't tell you what it was, maybe Scott would.