Request - Drabble Cora Hale

Cora smiled. Cora smiled and you knew that everyone noticed it. Cora never smiled. But now Cora was smiling. She was smiling brightly, even more brightly than her brother could if he wanted to. She was smiling because of you.

Cora had been early this morning. Just like always she had come to pick you up for school.

And just like always your mother had let her in, had told her that you were in your room and that Cora could walk upstairs if she wanted to.

Usually you were packing your bag the moment Cora climbed the stairs and opened the door to your room. But not today. Today you had been changing your shirt. You had been changing your shirt and Cora had opened the door.

For a few moments she had not said anything. She had just been staring at you. Her eyes wide open, her jaw dropped, her cheeks blushing.

You had realized that she had never blushed before.

She had not blushed when she had told you that she loved you, she had not blushed when the two of you had been kissing for the first time. She had not blushed when you had introduced her to your mother. But today she had blushed. She had blushed because she had seen you changing shirts. Not soon after the blushing she had started smiling and that smiling had not stopped.

Yet.