Request - Drabble Brett Talbot (NSFW)

Your lips were kissing his. They were red and swollen already, but you didn't mind at all. Just like you didn't mind that your hair was a mess and that your body was sweating.

His hands were going through your hair, over you shoulders, your naked breasts. He had kissed your nipples, your stomach and right now he had his tongue between your legs.

You were breathing in and out, feeling how he moved faster and faster, sometimes pressing his tongue a little bit inside of you, sometimes barely touching you, making you scream for more. Every time you were almost there, he stopped to kiss your lips and you moved your hands over his stomach, lower and lower, until you could feel the strong pulse in the palm of your hand. You did the same to him. You pulled and squeezed and every time he was almost there you let go so the two of you could exchange roles again.

"I want more..." Eventually you knew that you couldn't wait any longer. You wanted to feel him inside of you. You wanted to let go. You wanted to give in.

"Me too." Brett kissed your lips and he placed his hands next to your head. He only needed one powerful movement of his hip and you moaned. He moved in and out. Faster and faster and after a couple of minutes the world around you faded into black.