Request - Drabble Nogitsune Stiles (Part 3)

Warning: This series deals with a lot of violence and with occasionally NSFW situation. Take care of yourself and feel free not to read it!

With a smirk on your face you were staring at his naked body, covered in blood. The two of you had had an amazing night and you had even slept a little, but slowly you were starting to get bored again. "Nogitsune..." You let your finger wander over his nose and his lips and you bent down to kiss his mouht one more time. "I need some fun." You cocked your head and you saw how he opened his eyes again.

"We can have all the fun you want. What did you have in mind?" He didn't push himself up, but his hand grabbed your wrist and you felt how he held you as tight as possible.

"I want to kill someone, here, in the room where we had sex." You spoke softly. "I want to kill him slowly and I want him to be naked." You whispered and you saw how the Nogitsune smiled at you.

"I like you." He wrapped his arms around your head and pushed your lips to his. "Shall we kill a couple? Make them do things to each other? Make them kill each other?" His tongue licked your ear and you smiled even brighter now.

"That sounds even better." You agreed with him. "Shall we go find them naked? Or shall we get dressed first?" You already knew what he was going to answer, since your clothes were shred to pieces.

"Naked, we're gonna grab them naked."