Request - The Mikaelson Family "Another Mikaelson"

It was a little strange to be here. It was even stranger to know that this family was your family. It was the strangest to know that they didn't know it. Not yet.

You had only found out about it a couple of weeks ago. After everything that had happened in New Orleans you had told your mother that you would find a way to kill the Mikaelsons.

It was then that your mother, or the one you called your mother, had taken you apart to tell you that you weren't her daughter. She had told you that you were a Mikaelson.

At first you had not wanted to believe it. You had always thought that one of the Mikaelsons had turned your mother and your mother had turned you. But all those time you had been wrong.

"Where is your invitation to the ball, love?" Klaus Mikaelson smiled, his hands folded on his back, bending a little bit towards you.

"I don't have one." You shook your head and you stuttered a little. You were a thousand year old vampire. You had been watching the vampire popularity grow. You were one of the most powerful people on the planet. But you were stuttering because you were talking to your older brother.

"I'm sorry, but this party is for invites only." Klaus cocked his head. "Maybe you will get invited for our next ball." He wanted to close the door, but you placed your hand on it, for the first time showing him how strong you were.

"This ball is thrown by the Mikaelsons." You gathered all the courage you could find. "I am a Mikaelson. I don't need an invitation." You straightened your back and you saw how Elijah and Rebekah were walking towards the door.

"Do you need our assistance, brother?" Elijah stared at you and then exchanged a glance with Klaus.

"This girl here is telling me that she's a Mikaelson." Klaus raised his eyebrows and he almost started laughing out loud.

But Rebekah frowned her eyebrows and looked at you, really looked at you. "I do know those eyes..." Rebekah's eyes widened and she placed her hands on your shoulders. "Your hair is a little darker than it used to be, right?" She cocked her head and her lips curled up into a smile. "And for someone who's supposed to be dead, you look surprisingly alive." She wrapped her arms around you and pressed you to her chest.

"Rebekah, would you please enlighten us?" Elijah shook his head and Rebekah let you go again.

"Elijah, Klaus..." She started smiling and she grabbed your hand. "Do you really not see who this is?"

Elijah and Klaus stared at you and all of a sudden their eyes widened.

"That's impossible! Our mother said she was dead!" Klaus shook his head, but Elijah grabbed your hand.

"Our mother has done and said more untruths, Niklaus." He paused for a short moment before he pressed a kiss on your knuckles. "If Rebekah is certain that this is our lost sister, I will have no doubt that she is."