Request - Drabble Isaac

His hand was holding yours, playing with the ring around your finger. He had just given it to you to celebrate your one year anniversary. At home he had prepared an entire speech, but in the end he had not said one word that he had actually wanted to say. He had just stared at you and smiled.

"Thank you for today, Isaac." You spoke softly, as if you didn't want to change the atmosphere.

"You're welcome." He cursed himself for saying that. Why couldn't he say what he really wanted to say? Why couldn't he say what you really wanted to hear?

"I'm kinda full now actually, so, maybe we can go for a little walk?" You placed your hand on top of his and the warmth was spreading through his body.

"Yeah, that would be great." He swallowed and even though he didn't want to, he let your hand go to stand up. "Wait..." He shook his head and grabbed your hand again to pull you towards him. "There is something else I wanna say..." He stuttered, but now he had said that he wanted to say something, he couldn't go back.

"Yes?" You smiled and Isaac's heart skipped a few beats.

"I love you..." He whispered the words and then he cleared his throat. "I really love you and I wanted you to know that." Isaac's hands were sweating, but you leaned on the tips of your toes and placed a short kiss on his lips.

"I love you too."