Please

Maya's POV

He opened the door and revealed himself.

He was wearing the same jeans he wore at the dinner and his chest was bare, revealing his abs.

She felt the urge to hug him, to touch him but she mentally slapped herself.
She took her eyes of his chest and looked at the floor.

"H-hi", she managed to say.

He smiled at her and that's when she stopped hearing what he was saying.

The man that had lead her to his room left and Josh made room for her to come in. She did, hoping that he was alone.

And he was.

Maya hadn't been there before so she just sat on a bed and waited for him to come. She knew he would.

He proved her right when he reached her and kneeled in front of her. He slowly put his hands on her knees.

He was staring at her in the eyes. Maya bit her lip trying to hold back her tears.

She put her hand on her pocket and reached her phone. Josh frowned but that wasn't really her priority right now.

She checked her messages and finally found what she was looking for. A message from an unknown number. A photo, actually.

She showed it to Josh who immediately raised his eyebrows.

Maya pressed her lips into a line, as the anger took sadness' place

She wondered why he was so surprised. What was he looking at like that? At himself? At his lips, collided with Kathrin's? Or he didn't want her to know? Kathrin sent that photo for a reason.

She was already a bit of a mess when she got that text. Seeing Josh kissing another girl, a beautiful one, hurt badly. The girl was standing on the toes of her shoes and she was kissing Josh softly. Or he was kissing her. It didn't matter anyway.

Josh finally took his eyes off the photo and looked at Maya. She got up, throwing his hands off her knees.

That didn't stop him. He got up two and he was taller and he was naked from the waist and up and he was too close.

"Maya let me explain!", he said.

"Explain? You don't need to explain. I got it all crystal clear. I just wanted you to know that she sent me this.", she said.

"Maya--", he started but she cut him off.

"I am not your girlfriend!"

"You could be!"

If they weren't yelling, it would be the sweetest thing for him to say. But they were.

And now they were both standing facing each other, frozen, trying to understand what he had said, as his words were still flying on the air.

"W-what?", she asked, suddenly whispering.

Josh just shook his head.

"Sorry.", he said and took a deep breath, "Look. What happened with Kath... She was leaving and... Well I guess that was her goodbye. I didn't know she would sent you this. She acted like a bitch."

Maya smiled a bit and sat on the bed again. This time he surprised her, by lying on his bed, looking at her back.

She stiffened and turned around to face him, frowning.

"What are you doing?", she asked.

"This is still my bed", he said, a smile ready to form at the corners of his mouth.