First day

Josh's POV

He woke up at seven o'clock by the annoying alarm clock, just like he had planned.

But here's a thing he hadn't planned; waking up with a beautiful blonde in his arms.

It took a second to realize what was happening, another one to realize why and another to actually believe it.

Within these three seconds, Maya had woken up and she was looking at him in the eyes.

He opened his mouth to say something.

"Thanks.", Maya said, surprising him, "I needed it."

Josh was so relieved she wasn't mad. He recalled now that he was the one that blocked her way and made her stay.

"I was kind of hoping you did.", he replied smiling.

He quickly put a T-shirt on.

That's when Josh understood the whole situation.

His head turned to Andrew's bed. He was lying on it with Brenda, both wearing their clothes and shoes.

"Turn the fucking alarm off", Andrew said, still sleeping.

"Sorry, buddy.", Josh said and he did what Andrew said.

Brenda was already up, though. She was smiling at Josh. He just rolled his eyes.

"Hello.", she said. "You must be Maya. I think I've met you before."

"Yeah", Maya replied, rubbing her neck, "Under some not so great circumstances but yeah."

And then Brenda gave Maya some clothes, because it was her first day at work and she couldn't go in sweatpants.

Everything happened in rush. Josh dragged Maya into the car, where she called her mom, and Riley and everyone and explained that she slept in a hotel with three (anonymous) friends of hers.

Josh was driving carefully again, excited. Because it was his first day and because Maya was sitting on the passenger's sit.

......

They got in in time.

Maya, who had a temporary job, went to the right with some others.

She was still in college so this job was mostly for fun.

Josh stood on the left, with a few other interns.

"Hello.", a girl said as he approached them, "My name is Elizabeth. Call me Eli."

Josh smiled.

"I'm Joshua. But don't ever call me that. Josh works better." They shook hands.

Elizabeth was a little shorter than him, she had brown eyes and black hair.

With her one arm she gestured behind her.

"That's my brother, Luke", she said showing a tall muscular guy with chocolate brown hair.

He was too caught up in a conversation with a blonde girl to hear her.

Josh smiled again.

"He looks nice"

Lie. He looked like a scary bodyguard.

"Well, he isn't.", she replied laughing, "Unfortunately, he is just as stupid as brothers always are."

Josh laughed. At least he had made a friend.

"No offense, of course", she added, seriously.

Josh just smiled at her.