0.4

"This last song is about my first time in a gay club. I hope you enjoy." Troye said into the microphone, smiling softly when the crowd cheered for him. He took the microphone off of the stand and ran a hand through his hair, moving his legs to the sound of the beat.

He waited till everyone calmed down before he started singing. Everyone was holding a glass of a alcohol and dancing, people sitting at the bar were watching his every move. His friend and bartender, Phil was standing behind the bar, cleaning a glass. The black haired boy gave Troye a thumbs up with a giant grin.

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free, sing me like a choir. I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire. Don't you want to see a man up close? A phoenix in the fire. So kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please don't bite." Troye sang softly, throwing his head back once the base came in.

"You can coax the cold right out of me, drape me in your warmth. The rapture in the dark puts me at ease, the blind eye of the storm. Let's go for a walk down Easy Street, where you can be reborn. And kiss me on the mouth and set me free, but please, don't bite." Troye grabbed onto the mic stand and moved it from side to side and held his head back. "Aah, I'm pulling on your heart to push my luck. Aah, cause who's got any time for growin' up?

"Kiss me on the mouth... free. Kiss me on the mouth... free. Kiss me, kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Kiss me on the mouth and set me free. Kiss me on the mouth and set me free, sing me like a choir. I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire. Don't you wanna see a man up close? A phoenix in the fire.

"So kiss me on the mouth and set me free
But please don't bite." Troye sang, opening his eyes as the song ended. His ears were filled with claps and cheers. The pale boy smiled and played with the cord of the microphone. "Thank you, everyone. Thank you to the band and have a good night. I'm Troye Sivan."

The club cheered and clapped as Troye put the microphone back on the mic stand. He thanked the band once again and walked off of the stage, walking over to the bar and sitting down on a stool. Phil noticed and threw a cold and wet rag at the younger boy. "You're sweating, clean yourself up."

Troye chuckled and wiped his face with the rag. He glanced around the club and saw everyone having a great time at the number one hit songs blaring from the speakers. The pale boy sighed when Phil put a glass of apple juice in front of him. "Thanks, Phil."

"I know how much you love apple juice. I do too, it's so sweet." Phil grinned, resting his elbows on the counter of the bar next to Troye.

"How are you and Dan?" Troye asked, taking a sip of his glass of apple juice. His long fingers wrapped around the small glass as his pointer finger and thumb trapped his bottom lip. He didn't really care how his friend and his boyfriend were doing, he just wanted to get the boy who yelled at him at the park off of his mind.

He didn't know why he kept thinking about Connor. Maybe it was because the boy was so pretty or maybe how confident he was and stood up for himself or spoke his mind. It was weird since Connor was so rude to him when they met. But, he liked it.

Troye talked about that day with Bless and all the brown haired boy did was ignore him. So, Troye talked to Phil about it and he still couldn't get Connor off of his mind. It was confusing and just difficult.

"Are you okay, Troye?" Phil asked from afar, serving more people at the bar. He kept glancing at his pale friend with a raised eyebrow, wondering why Troye was acting so weird.

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I — I just haven't been getting enough sleep this week. Don't worry." Troye answered with a small smile, circling his pointer finger around the top of his glass.

"What's on your mind?" Phil questioned, walking over to his friend. The black haired boy leaned towards Troye, giggling when he realized that he just used the status update from Facebook.

"It's just.." Troye sighed, trailing off and keeping his eyes from Phil's. "I can't stop thinking about that Connor guy. He was so rude to me and I just — I don't know why I'm feeling this way."

"You're intrigued by him." Phil spoke.

"I am?"

"Troye, I know you. I can tell when you're interested in something or someone. You want to get to know him. You like how straight forward he was." Phil explained.

"Our apartment is so boring, don't you think we should get something to hang on the wall? Maybe a painted picture? Or a photograph of some sort?" Troye rambled to his roommate, putting his feet on the coffee table and sighing deeply.

Don't get him wrong, Troye loved plain and simple. But sometimes it's nice to have something pretty hanging on the wall. The thing was, he didn't want just something decor, he wanted someone's artwork and he wanted to appreciate it whenever he walked past it.

"Google pretty pictures website or something, I don't mind the boring walls. But do whatever you want, I don't care." Bless shrugged, flipping channels on the TV with a small frown when he couldn't find anything.

Troye decided to, even though Bless wasn't being serious. He reached out and grabbed Bless' laptop that was sitting on the coffee table. The pale boy typed exactly what Bless said and waited for what could pop up.

Surprisingly, some things did. Troye clicked on he first website called; Connor Franta Photography. When the page popped up, Troye was impressed by the designs and the pretty pictures on the homepage. His eyes caught an 'Cart and Buy' section of the page and smiled, knowing that he could buy a photograph.

Troye scrolled through the photos and couldn't believe at how pretty most of them were. Some were of sunsets, the streets, the park, animals, and random stores along with other places. When a picture of buildings popped up, Troye immediately knew that was perfect for the apartment.

The pale boy rose an eyebrow at the name but ignored it because it probably wasn't Connor from the park. He shrugged his shoulders as he rubbed his jaw while looking through more pictures.

He clicked on it and order it, putting in his information and address so it could be mailed to him. It said it would be with him by this week which made him smile. Grinning, Troye closed the laptop when finishing the order. He wrapped a blanket around his shoulders.

"Find anything?"

"Yep."

This is honestly my favorite story to write. I'm sick and I'm in love with writing while I'm sick for some reason.

How is everyone?

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE