1.8

Right when Troye woke up, he knew that it wouldn't be a good day. The pale boy immediately got out of his bed with his hand covering over his mouth, trying to keep in his vomit. He flicked on the bathroom lights and crouched down in front of the toilet, letting out last night's dinner.

After a couple of seconds of vomiting, Troye panted, resting his cheek on the toilet seat and closed his eyes. His hand reached for the handle of the toilet and flushed it, not even bothering to pick up his head so water wouldn't get onto his face.

"Bless!" Troye yelled dryly, letting his hands fall to the floor. When his friend came to the bathroom, Troye gave him a vulnerable look as he felt as if he was going to throw up again. "I threw up. I think I'm sick. Take care of me."

The brown haired boy sighed, he was already in his work clothes so it was obvious that he couldn't take care of the pale boy. "You think? I heard you vomiting from my room with my door closed. I haven't been getting paid enough so I have to work extra. Why don't you ask Connor to take care of you?"

"Because I don't want to get him sick." Troye whimpered, bringing one of his arms to the toilet seat and letting his head rest on his forearm. His eyes found Bless', waiting for the brown haired boy to respond to him.

Bless rose an eyebrow, leaning against the opened bathroom door. "But you asked me to take care of you?"

"Yeah, you're my friend so I don't care what happens to you." Troye sighed, closing his eyes softly. "If he gets sick then I'll have to wait even longer to kiss him again which will be hell."

Rolling his eyes, Bless patted the pale boy's shoulder before walking into Troye's room, grabbing his phone and calling Connor so he wouldn't have to get whiny calls while he is at work.

"Connor?

"Bless? Is that you?"

"Yeah, I think Troye has the flu and I was wondering if you could come over and take care of him while I'm at work?"

"Of course, I'm on my way."

Bless hung up, placing Troye's phone on the nightstand. He walked back into the bathroom, seeing how Troye was trying to stand up by holding onto the tub. A small sigh escaping his lips, Bless grabbed Troye's hand and pulled him to the side before turning on the bath water. "Connor is coming over to take care of you. I'm going to leave the door unlocked so he can come in. Just take a bath while you wait, it'll help your stomach."

Troye whimpered and wrapped his arms around himself, watching as Bless grabbed him a towel and placed it on the toilet seat. Bless took a step back, patting the pale boy's shoulder before leaving him alone in the bathroom and apartment. Troye kept quiet to himself, taking off his shirt and shorts.

He stepped into the tub, immediately feeling at ease when the hot water hit his skin. His stomach was killing him so he was trying to be as careful as possible to not hurt it anymore. It felt as if he was going to pass out at any moment so this bath would help with that problem.

After a couple of minutes, Troye had his eyes closed as he turned off the bath water. Suddenly, he heard the front door open and when he heard someone call his name, he automatically knew who it was. "Troye? Where are you?"

"Bathroom." Troye croaked, pulling the shower curtain so it was covering his lower half, making sure that Connor wouldn't see his business. Every time he swallowed, it felt like needles were falling his throat.

When Connor came into the bathroom, a frown formed on his face when seeing how sick Troye looked. He had a plastic bag in his hand which he placed beside the sink before taking the towel off of the toilet seat and sitting down and giving Troye a small smile. "How are you feeling?"