1.0

"Hey buddy, did you sleep well?" Dan asked his roommate, patting the green eyed boy's back as he walked into the kitchen. He walked behind the kitchen counter to make himself a cup of coffee as Connor was sitting on a stool drinking his already made coffee.

"It wasn't the best sleep of my life, if I'm being honest. I kind of got drunk and I have no clue what I did in my room for an hour." Connor sighed, staring down at his coffee, watching as it just sat inside of his all black mug.

"Oh, I think I may know." Dan chuckled, grabbing a mug from the cabinet and putting it underneath the Keurig and turned it on. Crossing his arms over his chest, the black haired boy stared at Connor to see what the boy's expression would be.

"You do? Oh god. What did I do? Was it anything super embarrassing?" Connor pressed as he tapped his fingers on the counter, anxiously waiting for his roommate's response.

"Well, I was going to the bathroom when I heard you call someone a 'pussy boy' and then I eavesdropped and heard you say Troye's name after a couple of minutes. So, I'm guessing you called Troye while drunk. I didn't hear the whole conversation, but I heard you call him a 'pussy boy'." Dan explained with an amused look on his face.

"Are you serious? Oh god. I have to call him and apologize. I literally called him 'pussy boy', what is wrong with me? Why would I say something like that?" Connor asked himself, jumping off of his stool and rushing to his room to grab his phone.

Connor saw that he had a notification two minutes ago and saw that it was a text message from Troye asking how he was. The green eyed boy sighed to himself, hating that out of all people, he called Troye while he was drunk. What things did he say? This was all just so embarrassing.

Instead of replying, Connor called the pale boy and held his phone to his ear. As he waited for him to answer, Connor walked back into the kitchen and saw Dan already on the couch with his laptop in his lap. The green eyed boy chuckled with an eye roll and grabbed his coffee, walking back into his room. He placed his mug on his nightstand before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Hey, Party Animal. How are you doing?"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I don't know why I called you while I was drunk and it was so late when I did."

"Don't worry, I was up. You were pretty entertaining if I do say so myself."

"What did I say?"

"Well, you called me a 'pussy boy' and said that you had such a dirty mouth. Just along those lines. You didn't say much after that, you sounded really tired."

"I don't even know why I drank. I guess I was just bored. I'm sorry again, Troye."

"Stop apologizing, it's okay. If I were mad I wouldn't have answered your call just now."

"Okay, okay. Hey — um — Do you maybe want to come over? We can hang out and listen to music? My roommate is leaving soon so we can do whatever."

"That sounds great, I would love to. Just text me your address and I'll be there whenever your roommate leaves."

"Okie dokie, I'll see you soon."

"I'll see you soon."

It was a couple hours later and Dan just left the apartment to be with Phil. This meant that Connor sent Troye his address not long ago so he was now cleaning up his apartment. He took a shower and got dressed earlier so a clean apartment was the only thing on his mind.

The green eyed boy sighed when wiping his forehead, he was moving around so much and it was making him sweat. He glanced around the whole apartment — the parts he could see — and he smiled when seeing that it was now clean and spotless.

Suddenly, the door was knocked on. This made Connor jump, but he rushed over to the door. He took a deep breath in and then out before opening the door which revealed a tall and pale boy. Troye was wearing a tie-dye shirt which was tucked in his black jeans, he looked adorable since it looked like he just got a haircut.

"Hi." Troye breath out, wrapping his arms behind his back as he rocked on the balls of his feet. He shook his head to the side to get some of the curls out his eyes, smiling after he did so.

"Hey. Come in." Connor smiled, opening the door wider for the pale boy. He closed it after Troye was in the middle of the room, looking around the apartment. Connor walked behind the kitchen counter and tapped his fingers on the counter as he stared at Troye. "So, what do you want to do? Do you want to stay here or go out?"

"I would love to sit on that couch. It looks so comfortable." Troye chuckled, patting his hands on the top of the couch and glancing back at Connor. "Maybe we can just hang out here and throw food into each other's mouths while watching TV or listening to music?"

"That sounds good. I'll get some grapes and drinks and you can pick what to watch or listen to." Connor nodded, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the things he said he would. He glanced back and saw Troye rolling onto the couch from the back of it, which made the pale boy fall onto the floor.

"Ooh, you have the movie Mean Girls on your list. Can we watch that? I love this movie." Troye asked from the couch, putting his chin in the palm of his hand, his elbow sitting on his knee as he watched the television.

Connor laughed loudly, telling Troye that they could watch the movie. The green eyed boy noticed that Troye took off his shoes and had them neatly placed to the side which made him grin. He put the grapes and drinks on the coffee table before sitting on the other side of the couch.

Reaching out for the grapes, Troye shifted in his position as he threw one into his mouth. He chewed on it, glancing at the TV and then at Connor. "Did you know that if you can — Oh wait, that's with cherries, never mind."

Connor rose an eyebrow at Troye, the green eyed boy laughed when realizing what Troye was actually going to say. He casually moved his back against the arm rest of the couch so his feet were close to Troye's thigh. "Were you actually going to try to pull a Drake Parker on me?"

The pale boy rose his hands in defense, slowly putting his feet on the coffee table. "Drake Parker was a ladies man, Connor. You have to learn from the master himself."

Rolling his eyes, Connor scooted down in the couch a little so his feet were still close to Troye's legs. "But, if you haven't noticed, I am a male. I do not have breasts and I'm pretty sure that I have something between my legs."

Troye chuckled, glancing down at the feet that were next to his legs. He shrugged his shoulders as he casually grabbed Connor's ankles and put them in his lap. The pale boy's finger crept around the fabric of the boy sitting next to him's joggers. "So what? Drake Parker even made me swoon over the things he did. I know you were too as a kid."

Feeling fingers gaze across his ankles, Connor face felt hot. He scooted down so more of his legs were in Troye's lap. Watching as the pale boy's hands rubbed his ankles in such a soothing way, he rested his head on the arm rest. "You got me there, I guess I sort of did."

As they continued to watch the movie, Connor would feel Troye's hands rest on his ankles which would occasionally let his fingers draw circles on his skin. Connor wiggled his toes, making Troye giggle and give the older boy a small smile.

This sucked, wowow.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE