2.2

Apparently, Connor had to leave for school a week from when he got the acceptance letter. So he spent every moment with Troye, some with Dan, but mostly with Troye. It was going to be extremely hard to be apart for three months with you're with someone almost every day.

Currently, Connor was sleeping in his bed with Troye holding him. The pale boy slept over to help Connor put his things into his car since he was leaving the next day. Troye woke up earlier than expected so he just decided to stay awake and watch Connor sleep, as creepy as that sounded.

Troye had one arm wrapped around the green eyed boy's waist, his chest to Connor's back. He let his fingers slowly run up and down his boyfriend's arm as he tried to make the feelings in his stomach go away. To be honest, he hated that Connor was leaving. He didn't want this but he knew Connor did so he had to support his boyfriend.

It was going to be hard but Troye knew that they could do it. They were both strong and have been through a lot so it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

He nuzzled his head in the back of Connor's neck, bringing the green eyed boy closer to him. Suddenly, he felt a hand creep up to his underneath the blankets, their fingers interlocked which made Troye smile softly. Whenever their fingers touched, it felt as if it was fire against water. Troye was the fire and Connor 'cooled' him down whenever they touched.

"I love you." Troye whispered when he knew Connor was awake, squeezing his hand. He left soft and small kisses down the back of Connor's neck as he waited for his boyfriend to say something.

The green eyed boy smiled, scooting his body back so it was even closer to Troye's. He wrapped the pale boy's arm even tighter around his body as a blush appeared on his cheeks. "I love you too."

"When do you have to leave today?" Troye asked, his fingers that weren't interlocked with Connor's trailing underneath the boy's shirt and against his warm and bare skin.

Connor's skin was on fire when Troye touched him. Sometimes they would switch the fire and he water. But most of the time it was the opposite. He slowly turned his body around so his head was now against Troye's chest, his hands playing with the hem of the pale boy's shirt. "At around ten am. I don't know if I should go, should I? I don't want to be away from you for that long."

"Listen to me." Troye spoke, taking his pointer finger and thumb, trapping it between Connor's chin and bringing the older boy's head up so they were looking at each other. "You are going. This isn't about us. This is about you and following your dreams. Your website with probably launch by the time you're done, you know? I will visit you whenever I can."

Looking up, Connor grabbed Troye's fingers that were on his chin and interlocked them with his. Then he used his free hand and placed it on the back of the pale boy's neck, pulling Troye down so their faces were only inches apart to connect their lips.

Troye automatically kissed back, breathing heavily against Connor's lips. His eyes were closed but he felt Connor climb on top of him, straddling his lips as they continued to kiss and kiss. The pale boy gripped tightly at his boyfriend's hips, hearing him gasp loudly at the sudden feeling.

Connor pulled away, softly pressing small kisses all over Troye's face in a very seductive matter. When he got to Troye's lips again, he let one hand trail down the side of the pale boy's body. "You have no idea how you make me feel."

"How? How do I make you feel?" Troye whispered, keeping his lips on Connor's lips, trying to keep his breaths steady.

The green eyed boy smirked, sliding one hand underneath Troye's shirt and running it up and down Troye's bare chest which made his gasp. Connor let his lips hover over his boyfriend's, waiting a moment before speaking. "Dangerous."

"God I really don't want you to go." Troye groaned, putting both hands on Connor's face and connecting their lips for a quick second. "But I know this is something you really want and I'm going to miss you so so much."

Connor didn't speak for a moment. "I don't want you to help me pack my car."

"What? Why?"

"Because it'll just make things even more depressing, Troye. I can tell that you're already upset and I can't imagine what it's going to be like in two hours when I start putting everything into my car."

"But, Con.. I'll be okay."

"We can spend our time together right now for another hour before I start packing. But then you have to leave because this is going to be really hard for me too."

"Okay, let's take our time together now."

[a/n: i was going to write the part when connor leaves but that's too sad so im just going to skip it]

It was later in the night and Connor was officially gone. He left an hour after Troye went back home. It was actually even more sad to leave when Troye knew that Connor was still there and he couldn't be with him. But he was not going to stay home and cry because Connor specifically told him not to.

So, he went to the club with Dan.

As weird as it sounded to go to a club with your boyfriend's roommate who you barely knew, Troye did like Dan and felt comfortable around him. He felt like he was around Connor when Dan was there. Also, Bless was hanging out with friends he went to school with that night so Troye was alone.

The two sat at the bar where Phil was working. Dan was drinking alcohol while Troye drank apple juice that Phil still surprisingly kept in the mini fridge underneath the bar. Dan took a big sip of his drink and looked over to Troye with a smile. "I know that Connor is never going to answer this and he avoids it every time I ask. I really want to know if you two have had sex yet, have you?"

"No." Troye chuckled, tapping his fingers on his glass of apple juice. "I think it's too soon. I want to know every thing about him because it probably wouldn't be as special."

Dan nodded, understanding what Troye said. He sucked in a breath before speaking again as he kicked his legs back and forth. "He is going to kill me for saying this and it's kind of personal. I'm only telling you because he never will and you need to know. Connor is a virgin. Not a gay virgin. He's never had sex with anyone and he may say he knows what's happening but he doesn't. I just.. I don't want you to say or do the wrong thing that could ruin everything."

"Can you explain so I know what is the wrong thing to do or say because I will. I sometimes don't think before I speak." Troye admitted with a small sigh, looking down at the counter.

The older of the two chuckled softly. "Same, I figured that out the hard way. Anyway, I'll give you a list. Don't you even think about pressuring him into anything he doesn't want to do. Don't get mad if he doesn't want to do anything sexual for a while. Don't talk about your exes before, during, after, and in general. Don't compare him to anyone, especially your exes. Don't be an idiot. Here's a list of things you should do. Do stay with him after. Do ask him how he is the whole time and mean it. Do kiss him as much as you can to show him how much you care. Do let him know that you love him so he can trust you."

"Wow, very long lists. I think I got it. Thanks, Dan. This is the first relationship that I've been in where sexual matters didn't happen in the first month. I do love him and I think I always will even if we don't work out." Troye said, glancing over to Dan who was admiring him with a smile. "Why are you smiling at me?"

Dan grinned even wider. "Because I can tell how much you love him. Connor hasn't been as happy as he's been for a very long time. This is his first real relationship and you're doing an amazing job at being his first boyfriend. Yeah, he went on dates but that was just to see what he liked and he likes you. He loves you. I'm really happy for him and that he found someone who cares for him so deeply. I admire you."

YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO MURDER ME BECAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED THIS STORY IN LITERALLY A MONTH AND I AM SO SO SORRY. I WAS KIND OF STUCK BUT I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER IN THE BATH TUB.

I am going to try my best to update regularly again, I'm sorry :(

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE