0.5

"But, I don't like clubs." Connor sighed to his best friend, kicking his feet like a child as he sat on his couch on a Saturday night. His head turned back when hearing a grunt and rolled his eyes when seeing Dan struggling to put his shoes on. "They're all so gross and the people there are gross."

"Please, Connor? Phil works there and I don't want to be alone. I promise, it's clean." Dan begged, walking over to the couch with his bottom lip gutted out. He put his hands on top of the couch and looked down at his friend. "If you hate it after an hour, we can come home. Is that okay?"

Connor sighed, standing up from the couch and making his way to his bedroom to get dressed. The green eyed boy chuckled when hearing Dan let out a 'yes!' He walked into his room, grabbing random white tee shirt and black ripped jeans with black converse.

Once he was ready, Connor's eyed caught his camera. After having a battle between taking it and risking to have someone take it or just leave it. He decided to just leave it, he had a phone. The green eyed boy closed his door behind himself after grabbing his wallet.

The club they were going to wasn't that far from their apartment. So, being the two people they were, they walked. Even though Dan kept complaining that life would just be easier if they just called a cab. Connor just laughed and dragged his feet across the concrete.

A couple minutes later, they arrived at the club. Both boys were surprised that there wasn't a line beside the door. There was just a body guard who was asking for an ID. When they showed the scary man their ID's, he let them in and the second Connor walked in, he regretted it.

Dan loosely grabbed Connor's wrist and dragged him to the bar where Phil was serving drinks. Connor watched in awe as his two friends pecked each other's lips and blushed a little after. He slipped into a seat closest to the bathroom and the stage where someone was going to perform.

"Hey, who's performing?" Connor asked, his eyes furrowing at the one mic stand and the keyboard and drums behind it. He glanced at Phil who was cleaning a glass with a white rag.

"Oh, my friend, Troye. He's really good. He just performed a couple of his own songs and he'll be back up in a couple of minutes." Phil replied, tapping his fingers on the counter as he waited for people to come to the bar and ask for a drink.

All Connor did was nod and ask for a glass of water. He was not getting drunk, unlike Dan who was already almost done with his first beer. He sighed to himself when realizing that he was going to have to take care of his drunk friend in a couple of hours.

Suddenly, his ears filled with someone tapping on a microphone. Turning his head, Connor's eyes widen when seeing it was the boy from the park who he yelled at for smoking. He immediately covered his face with one hand but peaked through his fingers to watch what was going to happen.

"Hello, I'm going to perform one more song for you guys since I performed so many earlier. Anyway, this last song is called Suburbia. I hope you enjoy." The boy announced — Connor realizing that his name was actually Troye.

"The sun sets longer, where I am from. Where dreams go to die, while having fun. The boys fix their cars and girls eat it up. Loving's so good when, love is young." Troye sang with his eyes closed, keeping both hands hovering over the microphone.

"Yeah, there's so much history in these streets and mama's good eats and Wonder on repeat. There's so much history in my head. The people I've left. The ones that I've kept. Have you heard me on the radio? Did you turn it up? On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. Could be playing hide and seek from home. Can't replace my blood. Yeah, it seems I'm never letting go of suburbia." Connor was honestly so mesmerized by the boy performing.