0.7

Troye looked around his apartment for his favorite blue baseball cap, groaning in frustration when not seeing it anywhere. His hair was an absolute mess and that cap always saved the day. The pale boy walked into Bless' room to see if he took it.

Not being surprised, Troye saw his hat sitting on the floor in a puddle of Bless' clothes. Troye rolled his eyes and snatched it, walking to his room and slipping on his Adidas shoes. He stood in the middle of his room and tried to decide if he should put on a jacket, he was already wearing a white sweater so he decided to not wear a coat.

He grabbed his wallet, cigarettes, keys, and phone before making his way out out of the apartment. Connor texted him earlier that morning where the coffee place he was talking about was so Troye already google searched it to make sure he was going to the right one.

Since he didn't have a car, Troye started walking once he was outside of the apartment building. He made an vow to himself that he would never take an uber because he did not trust the way it ran. Troye shoved his things in his tight pockets and kicked rocks.

The walk to to the coffee place was pretty far but not so far to the point where he would pass out. He glanced around to see if anyone was near him, it was weird. Not as many people were outside that morning than usual. Troye shrugged and continued walking.

After a while, Troye arrived. He looked down at the sign that stood in front of the shop and he nodded when knowing that it was the right place. Troye walked in, the sound of a bell hitting the door filled his ears. He glanced around and Connor wasn't in sight, so walked up to the cashier and pulled out his wallet.

"What would you like?" The woman asked, not even welcoming Troye and her tone made Troye flinch for some reason.

"Just a black coffee, please." Troye answered, pulling out some money after the cashier told him the price. He was told to wait to the side so she could make his coffee and he followed her commands.

"Troye?" A voice asked, making Troye turn around and an immediate smile appeared on his face when seeing that it was Connor. "How long have you been here?"

"Literally for a minute." Troye laughed, grabbing his coffee after the cashier put it on the counter. He wrapped both hands around the cup as he walked closer to Connor, taking a sip of his drink. "Go order and I'll wait here."

Connor nodded, ordering his coffee. Troye stood beside him as he took small sips of his drink and he tapped his foot. He suddenly was in need for a cigarette, but he pushed past it and shook his head, remembering that Connor didn't like the stuff.

"Okay, we can go." Connor grinned, grabbing a napkin and wiping off some of his coffee that was dripping from the lid. He blushed when Troye motioned him to walk in front of him, he opened the door, holding it open for Troye.

"So, tell me, Connor. What is photography to you?" Troye asked, a slight teasing tone coming from his voice. The two started walking down the sidewalk beside the street as they drank their coffee slowly.

"Well, it depends on what the object I'm taking in a picture of. If it's a bush then it's nature. I love nature and I think everyone should take a look around since their phones are always in their faces. It gets kind of annoying." Connor explained. "It's kind of like a journal. When I'm older I want to look back at them and make a sort of book for myself. What about you? What is music to you?"

"Music is — like what you said — a journal. It's my personal way of expressing my feelings. I used to write poetry but then I was able to turn the poems into songs. So, I just decided to stick with song writing. It's my escape, I guess." Troye spoke, adjusting his cap and looking at Connor with a smile.