1.9

Connor slammed his car door shut behind himself, locking it with the small remote that was attached to his car keys. He glanced around the parking lot of the club; Fireproof before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking inside.

Right when he walked inside, the smell of sweat, smoke, alcohol, and sex slapped him in the face. He immediately wanted to go home but Troye was performing tonight, well, apparently he already was because Connor's eyes caught the pale boy on the stage taking a sip of water from his bottle.

It was so crowded in the club, Connor was having second thoughts but when he heard Troye beginning one of his songs, he decided to stay. Connor pushed past shoulders, cringing when feeling their sweat fall off them and onto his jacket. When he got to the bar, he sighed deeply when sitting down on a stool and taking off his jacket and placing it on his lap.

"Hey, Connor! What can I get you?" Phil asked loudly from the opposite side of the bar. He had a rag on the counter and underneath his palm, wiping off the access liquids that drunk people spilt and didn't bother to clean it up.

Connor turned in the stool so his body was facing Troye but he turned his head so he was looking at Phil. "Do you have anything other than alcohol? I'm driving tonight and I don't feel like getting drunk."

"I usually give Troye apple juice after he performs. Would that be okay?" Phil answered, taking out a glass from under the counter to fill with whatever Connor wanted to drink. When Connor nodded, Phil grabbed the carton of apple juice he had just for Troye from the small fridge and poured some into the glass before sliding it to the green eyed boy.

Taking a sip of his drink, Connor gulped it down before thanking Phil. He turned his head forward, watching as his boyfriend danced around on the small stage with about fifty people standing in front of it, jumping to it. Connor noticed how Troye got into his music, eyes closed, hand to chest, head thrown back. Honestly, it was hot.

"But please don't bite." Troye sang, opening his eyes and bringing his head back down, letting his hand fall to his side. When the beat dropped, him and the crowd began jumping up and down. "Everyone lose your fucking minds!"

Chills went down Connor's spin, goosebumps covering his skin when hearing how energetic Troye was. He couldn't help but bite the bottom of his lip, holding tightly onto his drink as his knee bounced up and down on the stool. His free fingers tapped on his side as he wrapped the arm around himself.

After a couple more songs, Troye was done for the night. The pale boy picked up his water bottle and jacket that he left on the side of the stage. He was wearing a plain white tee shirt with black skinny jeans, his hair was sticking to his forehead due to the sweat. His eyes locked with Connor's before he made his way to the bar, sitting next to Connor.

"You did amazing, Troye." Connor yelled over the mainstream music that began playing, placing his drink on the counter. He watched as Phil made Troye a glass of apple juice also and handed it to the pale boy.

Troye smiled, taking a sip of his drink before putting it down and turning to Connor. "Thank you, Connie." The pale boy watched as Connor's face began to show a light shade of red at the nickname. He leaned closer to his boyfriend, wanting to kiss his lips but Connor stopped him.

"Don't kiss me." Connor whispered, their foreheads resting against each other. When Troye furrowed his eyebrows at the statement, Connor smirked. "Make me bite my lip."

The pale boy rose an eyebrow as a small smirk appeared on his lips also. He nodded, winking at his boyfriend before turning his head away to talk with Phil who was waiting for someone to ask for another drink. "So, Phil. How are you and Dan doing? I heard you had an anniversary a while ago?"