1.2

Troye stared up at his ceiling, his hands over his stomach as he thought. He just laid in bed and thought. It was almost nine in the morning and he he had just woke up. It felt like he didn't have any motivation so he just laid in bed and has been ever since he opened his eyes.

Sighing, Troye ran his hands over his face roughly, groaning loudly into them. He was tired, all he wanted was to do this all day but he did have to perform later that night. He really needed the money. The pale boy glanced at his phone, noticing that he didn't receive any calls or texts messages which made him frown.

Suddenly, his door opened which revealed Bless. He was already dressed, probably for work. The brown haired boy held onto the door knob as he looked over to Troye. "I'm leaving for work, do something productive today." Bless turned to leave but glanced back at the pale boy. "There may or may nor be something waiting for you in the kitchen."

That made Troye roll out of bed a couple minutes later. The pale boy dragged himself out of his room when Bless left. When he walked into the kitchen, he rose an eyebrow when seeing a small plant in a small black plastic pot.

Troye slowly walked over to it, seeing that there was a piece of paper wrapped around the stem of the plant. The pale boy held it between his fingers as he noticed something was written inside of it since it was folded. He unfolded the paper and a smile immediately appeared on his lips as he read what it said.

i'm really sorry for looking through your personal notebook. also, i'm sorry for not sending you flowers, i got to send this ugly plant for free. call me :)

connor xo

Chuckling, Troye removed the small note from the plant and walked to his room to grab his phone. As he grabbed his phone from his bed, he placed the note on his nightstand. Troye went to Connor's contact as he made his way back into the kitchen to make himself breakfast.

Troye looked down at his grey tee shirt and grey sweatpants as he waited for Connor to answer his call. He chuckled when realizing that he was actually matching for once and it was for bed. He pulled out some pans and materials as he waited.

"Troye."

"I got your plant. It's not ugly."

"I was going to send flowers but do you know how expensive those are! Also, my friend Dan works at a plant shop so I got it for free."

"Well that's nice. Connor, I'm sorry for overreacting."

"You did not overreact, not at all. I looked through your personal notebook without asking and I am truly sorry."

"It's okay, Connor, really. Please don't beat yourself up because of it."

"Are you sure?"

"I promise."

"So, what are you going to do with that plant?"

"I don't know. Maybe put it on the desk in my room or by my window."

"You should name her Sarah. Sarah The Plant."

"I may consider that. Anyway, I have to go. Can I call you later?"

"For sure. Talk to you later, Tro."

Troye smiled to himself before hanging up. He placed his phone on the kitchen counter and grabbed the plant he was now going to call Sarah, walking into his room. Glancing around the messy room, Troye tried to decide where he could put Sarah. The desk next to his door was covered with papers, notebooks, actual books, and his laptop. Troye sighed and looked to the side where his bed was, seeing that there was little space but it would do.