2.9

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; the office

It was a couple of days after Connor arrived home. Ever since the two had sex, they've been closer than ever. If that was even possible. Most would think this would be cute but their friends are beginning to grow annoyed with the two. The couple didn't mind nonetheless, they were happy and that was all that mattered.

They've practically done everything there was to do when Connor came home. They were so excited to be back to how they were all they wanted was to spend time together. So for today, they decided to go get coffee and search for things to do after.

Their fingers were interlocked as they walked to the coffee shop where Bless worked, swinging their arms back and forth with happiness. Troye would repeatedly peck Connor's cheek which would make the green eyed boy blush mad. You would think he would be used to Troye being lovey with him but he wasn't. He still had the butterflies for the pale boy ever since they met.

Once they arrived, Troye held open the door for his boyfriend. This turned into holding the door open for ten more people behind them. The coffee shop was booming with business, people lined up all over the small building. Something must've been added in the coffee or in the menu to make the place this busy.

Since it was crowded, Connor got lost between random people. His eyes searched for Troye's glancing all over the room for his boyfriend. Suddenly, a hand gripped his and he recognized the skinny fingers wrapped around his immediately. The green eyed boy let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "Why are there so many people here? This place has never been this busy before."

"I have no clue." Troye spoke, wrapping his arms around Connor's body from behind so they wouldn't get lost into the crowd of people just like moments before. Resting his head on top of Connor's, Troye backed them up slowly so they weren't as close to the crowd. "Hopefully the manager comes out and fixes it. Maybe Bless can help us out."

Speaking of the devil, Bless walked out from the counter, beside it. "Attention! If you are standing behind the line, please escort yourselves outside so there is actual air to breathe. You'll get what you want soon, but please take a couple steps back for some people to have room."

Both boys glanced down and noticed they were right behind the line. So, they quickly stepped forward to get in the actual line. As people made their way outside, the area grew more space and more calming for the people sitting at the small tables. Since they were friends of Bless, they got to the front of the line which made everyone in line annoyed but they stayed.

"Bless, what is poppin in the menu that's making people so excited for some coffee?" Troye asked Bless as the brown haired boy made their coffees. While waiting, he let his arm wrap around Connor's hips, his finger tips playing with the hem of the gray sweater.

As Bless explained how his manager added a bunch of breakfast foods that were delicious, Connor began glancing around the room. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude when not listening to Bless. He just didn't have any interest in what Bless had to say. Soft music was coming through the small speakers in the corners hanging from the ceiling. It wasn't something Connor recognized but he enjoyed it.

Suddenly he was handed the coffee he had been waiting for. Connor thanked Bless for making it before making his way to a small table for him and Troye. The pale boy was still waiting on his, talking to Bless about some show they watched together.

Putting his chin in the palm of his hand, Connor took a sip from his cup and continued to glance around the room. A girl sat across the room from him, her knees brought to her chest with a book resting on top. A pair of glasses sat on her nose, bigger than the distaste Connor had for the color orange shirt she was wearing. Next to her table was a man Connor felt he knew. Beads of sweat dripped from his eyebrows, his eyes staring out the window, waiting for something to happen at any moment. His long fingers wrapped around his cup, nicely filed nails were scratching at the sides.