1.6

[a/n: I ACCIDENTALLY SAID THAT THEY HAD SEX IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT THEY DIDN'T. I'M SORRY]

Troye ended up spending the night at Connor's apartment the night they got together. For the first time in a while, he went to sleep happy which made him feel extremely good about himself. Ever since he met Connor, his world flipped upside down. He started doing things he never thought of doing and saying things that he would never say.

It was insane.

The pale boy was still asleep when Connor woke up that morning. The green eyed boy felt arms tightly wrapped around his waist and a chin on his head. Connor smiled to himself as he thought about what happened the night before. He now got to call Troye his boyfriend and got to kiss him whenever.

Connor glanced around, seeing that the sun was shining bright into his room. He groaned softly, slowly removing himself from his boyfriend's grip, even though he didn't want to but he was very hungry. His eyes looked around and he awed at how beautiful Troye looked when he slept.

Smirking, Connor grabbed his camera from his desk and crouched down to the bed's level. He brought the camera to his face, making sure that it was focused on the pale boy sleeping. As creepy as it sounded, Connor didn't care. He now had his own inspiration for his photography. When the picture was taken, Connor glanced down at the camera to look at the picture. It was beautiful.

He decided that he should let Troye sleep in since they stayed up pretty late the night before. So, he brought his camera to the kitchen and set it on the counter before grabbing a mug from the cabinet. His finger turned on the Keurig and did his thing. As he waited for his coffee, he looked out his balcony and saw that it was raining.

This was a perfect morning.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming from his room and he now saw Troye standing there with a sleepy look on his face. The pale boy rubbed his eyes with his fists as he walked over to Connor, wrapping his arms around Connor's hips from behind, his hands holding onto the opposite forearm. He buried his nose into the crook of the older boy's neck. "Why did you leave me? The bed felt cold."

Heat rose onto Connor's cheek as he felt the arms around him tighten, his stomach was doing multiple flips as he tried to think of what to say. "I needed my coffee, why are you up this early? We stayed up pretty late last night, I thought you could sleep in."

Troye left soft kisses on one spot of Connor's neck which was making the green eyed boy feel as if he was going to drown in Troye's hands. The pale boy's lips were so soft against Connor's skin, the way they moved so slowly. "Just saying hi, Connie."

The older of the two let his hands rest on Troye's, interlocking their fingers and he turned around so he could face his boyfriend. "Well, hi."

Biting his lip, Troye tried to hide his smile. But, that failed when he slowly released his lip which made Connor go crazy inside. The pale boy leaned in and pecked Connor's lips. "I'm going to smoke a cigarette real quick and then we can do whatever you want."

Connor rose an eyebrow as he watched Troye grab his pack of cigarettes and his lighter. He grabbed his now filled coffee mug and stood behind the counter. "But, it's raining outside. There isn't a hover above the balcony to keep the rain from pouring on you."

"It's fine." Troye said softly, as he pushed the curtains that hung in front of the window that was next to the screen door for the balcony to the side.

Connor watched him carefully as he pushed up the window, the soft wind from outside blew on the front of his shirt and flat against his chest. The green eyed boy felt his throat grow dry when he saw Troye's frame pressed against the thin fabric of his shirt. He slowly grazed his tongue over his dry lip, still watching as Troye held the lit cigarette up to his pink lips.