Unexpected Visitors

The next day, Goku woke up to The sound of an explosion. So he got up, got dressed and went out to find where the sound came from. He searched the forest high and low and finally by a river he found something strange. What he saw confused him because he saw four people with tails get out of what looked to be a large spaceship. And one of them even looked like his deceased older brother, Raditz. So he flew to over to Capsule Corp. to tell Vegeta.

(At Capsule Corp.)

      Goku found Vegeta sitting on the couch watching TV when he arrived at Capsule Corp. So he stood in the doorway of the room and called out, "Vegeta!". Vegeta jumped and dropped the soda he had been drinking and he looked around to see who said his name. He stopped when he saw Goku.

     Vegeta rolled his eyes, "What do you want Kakarot?" After Vegeta said that Goku walked over and sat beside him.

   "I saw something today." Goku paused to see if Vegeta was even listening.

   "Well get on with it, I don't have all day!" Vegeta snapped.

   "I saw people with tails and they had a ship and everything and one of them looked like Raditz! I saw three more but I didn't recognize them." Goku said looking directly at Vegeta to see his reaction.

   Vegeta froze. Because he rememeberedthat Goku's wish brought all Saiyans back to life. "They're Saiyans, you imbecile! And they've come for us. Now take me to them now!"

   Goku looked down after he realized that they were Saiyans and he didn't realize that before. And he followed Vegeta's instructions and took him to the river he saw the Saiyans at. And once they got there they lowered their power levels so they wouldn't be detected. Just to make sure they weren't here to attack.

(At the River) 

   "Raditz, I can't pick up their power levels on my scouter." Turles said getting frustrated. He looked at Raditz waiting for an answer but Raditz just stood there and remembered something.

  Raditz opened his mouth, "I forgot they can lower their power levels so we can't detect them."

  Tarble looked at Raditz angered, "Then how are we supposed to find them now?! Because if they can do that there's no chance we'll be able to fulfill my father's orders."

   Broly was acting very calm and so he spoke in his deep, soothing tone, "Just be patient because if we freak out then we won't have any chance at all at finding them. And if we're just going to stand here and worry about what the king will do to us if we don't finish this mission is also just a waste of time. Since we can't use our scouters we'll just have to look around and see if we can find them."  

    Then Turles turned around in anger  and looked into the distance and when he did he saw two tiny specks heading towards them. And as they got closer they also got bigger, until they became two human sized figures hovering over him and his crew. "Guys I don't think we have to look for them. Because they came to us." He said pointing up to the two figures that were slowly starting to land.

   They all looked up to where Turles was pointing and saw the figures. Tarble called out, "Brother! It's me Tarble!" And then he saw Vegeta land by him and Goku land by Raditz. 

    Vegeta and Goku both looked ready to fight if they needed to so Goku spoke first, "You aren't here to kill us are you?"

    Raditz spoke for all of them, "No we had specific orders from the king, himself to come and get you two and take you back to Planet Vegeta."

   Vegeta was still suspicious, "You better not be lying because we're stronger than all of you and if you tell just one lie we'll kill you."

   Goku frowned, "We're not killing anyone and besides we can't leave we both have a wife and children to take care of."