Heat

The next morning Goku woke up feeling.... Strange. He got out of bed and went and took a cold shower. In the midst of it he fell to his knees out of heat exhaustion. 'I'm not even outside how can I be this hot?' He thought to himself. Goku heard the bathroom door open and Turles opened the shower curtain and looked down at the collapsed Goku.

    "Are you okay?!" Turles asked worriedly, kneeling down quickly.

     "It's too hot." Goku complained. At that moment Turles caught a whif of Goku's scent. His eyes widened then he relaxed. He leaned down to Goku and sniffed him again. 

      Goku tried to push him off, but he was too weak. Turles then pulled away starting to remove his own clothes. Goku's looked at Turles then tried to get up but fell down. Turles then picked Goku up and pinned him against the wall. 

        Turles leaned in and kissed Goku passionately. Goku answered to the kiss feeling Turles' hand move up his side. He felt the hand stop at his chest and slowly moved to where Goku's nipple was. When it reached its destination Goku moaned. Turles kissed Goku harder after hearing his moan. Then he pulled away and smirked. He bent down a little and licked Goku's nipple then sucking on it. He heard Goku moan louder. After licking and sucking that nipple he moved to the other. Turles hands slowly creeped to Goku's member. 

      Goku shuddered at the hand slowly started stroking him. After while of that Turles stopped stroking causing Goku to whimper in protest. He then kneeled on the ground meeting level with Goku's member. He took it all in his mouth. He could feel Goku starting to buck his hips but he help them back this his hands. He bobbed his head back and forth until Goku came in his mouth he swallowed all of it. Goku's knees then buckled causing Turles to pick him up. Turles held Goku wrapping Goku's legs around his waist. Turles then readied himself at Goku's entrance. 

      He rammed into him at a fast pace not slowing down at all. He was to intoxicated with Goku's smell to realize what he was doing. Soon after that Turles came inside of Goku. Then carrying Goku back to the bed they took a little nap.

(Later That Day)

      Goku woke up again to find himself naked and Turles behind him also naked. They were cuddling which was okay with Goku. He was mainly confused of why he and Turles were naked. He elbowed Turles signaling him to wake up and he did.

       "Turles why are we naked?" He asked looking at Turles. Turles looked at him and remembered heat didn't let you remember anything.

      "Because you were in heat and needed to be relieved so I helped you and you wanted me so why shouldn't I have given you your favorite thing in the world?" Turles replied smirking. Goku rolled his eyes.

        "Oh yes what a shame it would've been." He said sarcastically then realized he didn't understand what he meant by he was in heat. "What's heat?" He asked with a confused expression.

        "Turles eyes widened at that remark and said, "Well it's when your sexual urges are so strong they become a scent and it also means your going into manhood." Goku nodded understanding.

        Goku then got clothes and went to feed Zoey after that he sat on the couch and watched TV. Zoey jumped up and curled up on his lap and Turles then came in and joined in his lazy day activities.

(A/N: Sorry this wasn't that good of a chapter I've been bombarded with homework. My teachers must hate me.😔 And I've also been working on my new story 'School Years' but I'm changing the title of that to 'Broly's First Love'. Byeeeee💙💙💙)