Dinner Confessions

Goku had been practicing what he was going to say to his family about this. He was pacing around the trim mumbling over and over to himself when Turles walked in. "Hey, what're you doing?" He asked with a slightly confused expression. "Practicing." Goku answered calming still losing and mumbling. That just made Turles really confused "What're you practicing for?" That's when Goku stopped pacing and faced Turles making direct eye contact. "What I'll say to my parents when ever I tell them you are dating, because I wanna make sure nothing and I mean nothing goes wrong."

    Turles was surprised at Goku's words, "If you want I'll tell them for you beca-" Goku interjected his sentence, "No they're my family and if I have something to tell them I have to tell them myself." Turles looked kind of hurt when he heard that because he considered Bardock, Gine and Raditz family because they've been so good to ever since the day he lost everythi"Well they're my family too. Blood related or not I don't care but they're my family too." He stormed out of them room leaving Goku utterly confused.

   Dinner came and Goku and Turles walked together to the house, but Goku stopped halfway in the yard. Turles turned to him, "Come on there's food waiting for us, really good food we gotta get there before everyone eats it or before it gets cold but we have less of a chance for it to get cold so let's go." Goku took a breath, "Sorry for earlier I know you consider my family your family." Turles smirked "If you really felt sorry you'd hurry the hell up so I can eat." Then Goku got the message and they got inside. 

(At Dinner)

   Gine set the table and everyone started eating. Goku and Turles brought Zoey and she was walking around begging for food and everyone happily gave her some morsels. Goten was talking  about what the castle looked like from the inside because he had visited Trunks today. Then Bardock looked at Goku's plate, he hadn't touched anything. "Boy, why aren't you eating this perfectly good meal your mother made?" Goku looked up at him with wide eyes and replied with, "Umm... I'm not that hungry." Which made Goten and Gohan choke on what they were eating, Raditz and Broly dropped their forks, Bardock stared at him shocked and Gine looked kinda hurt. Turles looked at him and nudged him with his elbow. "I think you should tell them." He whispered and Goku took a deep breath and looked at everyone.

    "Mom, Dad and everyone else at them table I have something to tell you." He said nervously scratching the back of his head. 

    "Sit it out then." Bardock got a little impatient.

    "Turles and I are dating and I was nervous to tell you because I thought you wouldn't except me anymore because down on Earth no one wanted their child to be gay and I didn't know if that was the same here but Turles said its not and so yeah. But what I trying so say is that Turles and I are dating and I hope you still love me." Goku spat out and after saying all that he started hyperventilating. Gine walked over and held him close smiling while everyone else sighed in relief.

  "Gosh you had us scared for a second Kakarot. We thought there was something wrong with you." Gine said kissing him on the cheek. Turles growled and turned away.

   "I'm sorry I was just nervous." He signed then smiled.

   "Well now that that's over with who wants desert?!" Gine said said happily.

   "I do!" Broly and Raditz said together and everyone agreed.

   Gine came back out with a tray full of different candies, cakes and all these other treats. Sadly they were scarfed down in a matter of minutes, but Gine smiled because she knew everyone enjoyed it. After that everyone went to their rooms or in Turles and Goku's case house. Goku picked up Zoey and carried her there and then Turles went to get a shower and after him went Goku.

  After Goku came out they got ready for bed and they laid down in the only bed in the house. Zoey jumped in and curled into a ball above their heads. Then Turles struck up a conversation "Would you ever want to married to me or better yet mated?" He asked out of the blue and it took Goku a second to think of what 'mated' meant and then remembered Vegeta told him a long time ago and then he thought for another second, "In the future of course." Then he cuddled up to Turles and feel asleep. Turles smiled and fell asleep happy a feeling he hasn't known for a long time.