His Ex

Goku and Turles were sitting on their couch watching a movie. Turles has his arm wrapped around Goku and Goku laid his head on Turles' shoulder and Zoey was curled up on Goku's lap. When the movie ended Goku got up and went to the bathroom. Turles stayed sitting, but then there was a knock on the door and Turles went to get it.

   Turles opened to door and his jaw dropped. "Ralph? What're you doing here?" Turles questioned his ex-boyfriend for his sudden appearance. Ralph put his hands on his hips.

   "Well I came back for another round." Ralph said pouncing on Turles. 

   "No get off, we broke up a log time ago." Turles said pushing Ralph off him.

   Ralph faked looking hurt and Turles saw right through it, then Ralph smirked, "I just wanted my man back." He said pushing Turles against the wall and attacking his neck will multiple kisses and nibbles. 

   That's when Goku walked out of the bathroom and saw the situation, tears brimmed his eyes. "Turles who is he?" Goku asked a single tear running down his cheek.

   "The love of his life." Ralph said looking at Goku.

   "Is this true Turles?" Goku asked wiping his eyes.

   "No he's my ex boyfriend. Who's to stupid to know what that means." Turles said pushing Ralph to the ground.

   "But Turles you side we'd be together forever and that I was the one." Ralph said pouting.

   "Ralph quit lying to my new boyfriend! You've always done this, we broke up when we were 17! And now we're both 28! We broke up 11 years ago! So get it through your thinking fucking skull! I don't love you and never will! I've already learned your game, you go through guy and guy but you're never satisfied! Now get out of my house!" Turles yelled and Ralph quivered.

    "I know you're just saying that." Then he attached Turles again and Turles moaned out in pleasure by accident. Then Goku ran out the door and into where his parents lived.

    Turles then grabbed Ralph by the throat and threw him outside. "Leave and never come back." Then Turles took Ralph and punted him across the town. Then he walked into the main house.

........In Bardock and Gine's house........

   Turles walked inside to see everyone, but Goku. "What did you do?" Gohan snarled. 'God I didn't know he could be frightening.' Turles thought.

    "It wasn't me it was my we Ralph." I said. Everyone's but Gohan and Goten's eyes widened.

    "He's back?" Raditz asked. Turles shook his head.

    "I just got rid of him. Now where's Kakarot?" Turles asked worry evident in his voice.

    "Upstairs." Gine said. Turles rushed up the stairs.

   "Kakarot! Kakarot! Where are you?!?" Turles yelled and Goku walked out of the bathroom his eyes puffy from crying. 

    "Was it true?" Goku said in a shaky whisper.

    "No. None of it a broke up with him a long time ago." Turles said running up and hugging Goku. "I love you and only you."

    "R-really?" Goku said looking up.

   "Really." Turles said kissing Goku's forehead. 

    "Awwwwww." Turles and Goku heard everyone else admire the cute scene that just went on. Goku blushed and Turles picked Goku up bridal style and walked out and back their house. 

..........In Their House........

     "I'm gonn show how much I love you." Turles whispered in Goku's ear and walked to their bedroom.