New Realizations

When Turles set Goku on the bed, he put his hands on both sides of Goku's head and leaned over him thinking of where to start. Turles leaned down and kissed Goku violently and he grabbed the bottom of Goku's shirt and pulled it over his head breaking the kiss for two seconds. He then took of his own shirt and then grabbed Goku by the hair and pulled him up to sit. Then Turles made Goku sit on his lap and face him then he pulled him in for another violent kiss. After awhile Turles slid his hands down Goku's back and pulled down on the waistband of his pants.

          Goku let Turles do that and moaned in pleasure. Although he was unaware of what was actually happening he was enjoying every moment of it. Turles took off Goku's pants and underwear and then took of his own and set Goku on the bed and licked his fingers getting them slick. He put them at Goku's entrance and slowly entered him. Goku shuttered to the new feeling but soon after Turles started to push his fingers in and out. Turles started a pace and after w few minutes he found a spot the made Goku twitch and clench around Turles fingers. Since Goku wasn't used to that feeling he also almost kicked Turles in the face. After Turles found that spot hero ok his fingers out which made Goku whine. Then Turles got up and stuck his member at Goku's entrance.

         Turles slowly stuck the head in and Goku moaned softly. Then he thrust all of it in making Goku wince out of slight pain. Then Turles slowly pulled out and pushed back in starting at a slow pace. After a few minutes Turles member hit Goku's prostate which made Goku arch his back moaning in pleasure. Then Turles grabbed Goku's member and started stroking it.

         Goku couldn't take he started to moan Turles name. Then when he was close to coming he screamed Turles name, arched his back and gripped the sheets under him and came all over Turles chest and hus own stomach. Turles took one of his fingers and wiped some off his chest and tasted it. He smirked, "Not bad," then before Turles came he pulled out and took Goku by the hair and put him on his knees facing his erection. Goku stared at with longing eyes, "Suck." Turles commanded. Goku looked at him and then did as he was told.

         Goku leaned forward taking in as much of Turles member as he could, but accidentally gagged himself. So he pulled away and coughed and then got back to what he was doing before. He bobbed his head back and forth and after awhile Turles came in his mouth and then he picked Goku up and laid him under the covers and cuddled with him. 

(The Next Morning) 

      Goku woke up in Turles arms without concern. Until he realized he was naked then he freaked out. He first jumped out of bed, put on his clothes then laid back down because he was still tired and his butt hurt and he wondered why. Then Turles woke up. He looked at Goku and smiled, "Mornin' beautiful." He winked at him and Goku looked at him confused. Then Turles remembered that only happened because of the full moon and he walked away to take a very, very cold shower.

     Goku stared at his back when he ran out of the room and then bit by bit memories of last night came mind. He remembered everything he and Turles did and he almost fainted and that's when he realized he was gay. But he could make that work he didn't think anyone would judge him but he wouldn't tell anyone. Just to make sure.

      Turles punched the wall and put his head directly under the shower head feeling the freezing water run down his body. He couldn't believe he violated Goku like that and he hated himself for it. He stayed like that for awhile and after about 30 minutes he got out and saw Goku staring into space with  wide eyes and he walked over to him. "You alright Kakarot?" Turles stood in front of him and stared down at him and realized that he only had a towel on and Goku's eyes were right in level with his member which made Goku blush. Turles smirked wen he saw Goku look down, blushing.

       He moved away, "Sorry," Goku looked at him "It's fine." Turles went to his dresser and took out some boxers and slipped those on. Then he took Goku to the house for breakfast

       When they made it inside Gine greeted them with a hug and squeal. They ate and then Turles took Goku to show him around Planet Vegeta.

-Hey sorry this chapter is so short I was really tired when I was writing but I hope you like it.