Not All Secrets Can Be Kept

Trunks watched silently from the table as his father yelled at Raditz and Nappa for making out while on duty. The sight gave him an uneasy feeling as his plans to come out to his dad were crushed because of his misunderstanding. He and Goten had been fooling around for years now and so far only Gohan knew and Trunks wanted to change that.

It all started back in middle school when Goten was dared to cross dress for Halloween. He got his mom to help him and let's just say that he really went all out. He borrowed a girl's uniform and shaved his legs, but the best thing about it to Trunks was how the skirt showed off his ass. Then that night after trick or treating, Goten stayed the night and Trunks got to see what was under that uniform and then it just blossomed from there.

     After breakfast, Trunks quickly escaped the castle and flew off to meet with his little secret. A few weeks after coming to Planet Vegetasei, he and Goten found this small forest that they started meeting at regularly. Sometimes they would lay on a blanket and cuddle, make out, or even just talk. Mostly they fucked like wild animals, but they did have cute moments.

He soon landed to be met with the sight of his boyfriend eating a bag of chips. "Hey cutie." He said as he sat down and kissed his cheek.

Goten looked at him with a mouth full of chips and held the bag out to him. He shook his head before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend before pulling him into his lap. Goten snuggled into his arms as he finished his snack.

     "So, I've got some news." Goten said looking up at lustful blue eyes that were telling him to continue. "I told my family about us..."

The blue eyes suddenly turned to panic eyes they widened. "What?! Why didn't you talk to me first?!" He yelled staring at the younger hybrid.

"Well, my dad is now gay for one and two there's no such things as sexualities here." He explained but didn't see any change in Trunks' emotion. "Why are you freaking out about this?"

"My dad! He'll probably disown me once he finds out!!" Trunks shouted as he fell back on the ground dragging Goten with him.

"Trunks, it's not like you're telling your dad you never want to train again." He said. "The day you tell him that is the day he disowns you but that'll never come because you love fighting."

"Yeah we'll back on earth saying 'dad I'm gay' is basically like telling my dad i don't want to train." He worried grabbing some of his lavender hair.

"Okay, not all dads are against their sons being gay so just calm down. And anyways Vegeta would be offended you compared him to a 'weak' earthling." The younger half breed said.

"I guess..." Trunks mumbled.

"No, I know." Goten said sternly. "Now that you're calm, we can finally get to business." He soon purred as he saddled Trunks' lap.

     Trunks smirked. "Oh yes we can." He growled as he trailed his hands down Goten's back and squeezing ass and connecting their lips.

.......Later at the Palace.......

     Trunks led Goten down the halls of the palace to his bedroom. The couple hadn't their fill that afternoon and the only place the could have the most privacy other than the woods was the castle. So they hurried to the room trying not be seen by either Bulma or Vegeta.

     When the two made it to their destination they quickly got out of their clothes before making their way to the bed. Wasting no time, Trunks thrusted into Goten picking up from where they left off earlier that day. But during the rush of the moment they forgot one important thing, to lock the door.

     In the midst of their love making, a certain flame haired Saiyan walked to his son's room. He stared down at the planner as he walked to the door now paying attention to any of the sounds coming from it. Before opening the door he turned it once to see it unlocked before swinging it open.

"Trunks! We need to ta-" he stopped short as he looked at the bed seeing the two naked teenagers.

     Trunks stopped mid thrust, looking at his father before grabbing the blankets covering he and his boyfriend. "Dad!!" His voice cracked as his face went red.

Vegeta just stood there in utter shock before quickly turning away. "M-meet me in the library in 10." He ordered. "Both of you." Then he hurriedly walked out closing the door.

After hearing the door click, Goten looked at his mortified boyfriend. "You forgot to lock it didn't you?" He asked.

"So did you!!" He squeaked as he pulled out.

     Both of them got dressed before making their way to the dining room. The air got awkward when they walked in and sat down not making eye contact with Vegeta or Bulma who was probably told about this.

"So, Trunks, Do you have anything you want to tell us?" Bulma asked as she straightened her newly tailored dress.

Trunks grumbled something so Goten elbowed him. "Me and Goten are dating." He sighed.

     Bulma smiles at Vegeta. "Thanks for finally telling us." She reached over a took his hand squeezing it lightly.

     "Y-you knew?" He asked surprised.

     "Yeah, you talk in your sleep sweetie so we've known for a while." She told him and he groaned as his head slammed to the table.

     Goten giggled at how this felt like déjà vu. "I told you." He said.

(A/N: Sorry this is basically a repeat of Dinner Confessions but I couldn't think of anything else for Goten and Trunks.)