Will You Be Mine?

As Turles and Goku walked through the town Turles saw this little shop that he thought Goku might like. So he walked in the direction of the store with Goku in tow. "Would you mind going in there?" Turles asked Goku pointing to the little shop. "Not at all." Goku replied and with that they walked in.

    When they entered the sight took his breath away. It was a little pet shop! It amazed Goku that Planet Vegeta had so many earth animals, but one thing confused him. They weren't normal colors. Some were green, yellow, blue, orange, red, pink, black, white, grey, etc. If you named the most bizarre color they had it. Goku walked up to this tiny puppy that was a mix of multiple colors. He just couldn't stand how cute he was! It looked like a little Jack Russell. Its fur was black with blue and dark grey mixed in and a couple of blue and dark grey spots, it had this not little dab of white for a nose, and it had two different colored eyes, one was blue while the other was green. And when the little pup ran up to Goku excitedly, his heart just melted. He let the dog sniff his a little before petting it so it got used to his smell.

    Turles walked up from behind Goku and smiled at how he was acting. He seemed like a little kid when they first get a pet. Then an idea popped into his head. A pet! He thought, 'What if I get Goku a pet? Maybe that'll make him feel better about coming here and staying with me.' Then he smiled and tapped Goku on the shoulder. Goku turned around with the puppy in his arms licking his face and him laughing like a kid. Turles heart warmed at the sight and then he thought 'I've never felt like this. What's happening to me?' But then he pushed that thought aside and returned to asking Goku the question.

    "Hey Goku?" Turles asked.

    "Haha, yes?" Goku asked petting the puppy's head.

    "Would like to have this dog?" Turles asked reaching out and petting the little dog's head.

     Goku spiraled in delight and held the pup out in front of his face letting it's little stubby baby legs dangled in the air, "I loved to have this dog!" He smiled at thought, but then frowned.

    "What's wrong?" Turles asked confused.

    "It's just that I don't have any money." Goku said sadly since he couldn't have the little dog.

    Turles chuckled and Goku gave him that look like 'Dude seriously?' and then Turles explained, "I was gonna but the dog for you as a little present since you're not used it hear and I thought maybe you'd like to have something that reminded you of home."

   Goku smiled at Turles kindness, "But I couldn't do that you I mean I'd have no way to pay you back."

   "Don't worry about it, anyways since we live under the same roof, I'll get to enjoy the little boy, girl, thing or whatever it is myself." Turles said.

   "Yay! Okay let's go to the shopkeeper." Goku walked to the shopkeeper happily with puppy in his arms and Turles following. "Excuse me sir?"

  The shopkeeper looked from what he was doing and looked at Goku, "Yes?" Then he saw who Goku was with and stood up and walked to Turles, "Hey man what's up?"

   Recognizing the person standing in front of him he said, "Nothing really."

   "And what brings you here?" The guy asked and Turles pointed towards Goku holding the puppy and the shopkeeper realized what he was meaning so he took the dog out of Goku's arms and took him away, "I'll be right back I have to take it so my coworker can give it a bath." Goku and Turles nodded and waited.

   After awhile, a girl came back with the little puppy in her arms. Goku smiled at how the puppy looked, it had a little bow in its hair and new purple collar around its neck. "Here you go sir." The girl said handing Goku the puppy then she walked to a computer, "First, the dog is a girl so what would you like to name her, second she's only 5 weeks old so no playing rough until she's about 11 weeks old and her birthday is October 31. Lastly what's your name a phone number?" She winked at Goku when she said the last part and Turles growled and glared at her.

  "My name is Goku, I would like to name her Zoey and I don't have a phone number or a phone." Goku replied confused of why Turles was growling.

  The girl looked at Turles then back at Goku, "Well that's a shame you don't have a phone, I was hoping to get to know you more." She frowned, pouting. That's when Turles stepped in.

 "He's not interested." He said calmly. Goku looked at him even though he knew it was true. "He already has someone."

  She looked at him, "Oh so you two are together?"

  "No!" Goku said quickly then she got even more confused.

 "Yes we are he sometimes just feels embarrassed about talking about it." Turles said. Goku just gave up and dealt with it while they got Zoey a leash to match her collar.

  When they walked out Turles took Goku to a restaurant. That's when Goku decided to question him.

  "Why did you tell that girl we were dating?" Goku asked staring at Turles with Zoey laying on his lap.

  Turles looked up from his food, "Because she was trying to get you in bed and I didn't think you wanted that."

  Goku looked at him shocked that he knew that he wouldn't have liked that, "Thanks...?" He said kind of unsure. Turles looked at him and nodded. Goku sat there kind of awkward since he finished before Turles. So he stared at Turles, but didn't realize it looked like he was admiring everything that Turles was doing. Turles looked over at him confused and when Goku saw him giving him that look he turned his head and Turles smirked. "See something you like?" Turles asked seeing Goku blush. "Maybe..." Goku replied. Turles smiled and got and idea and put it to action. "Goku?" He asked.

  "Yes?" Goku asked looking him in the eye.

  "Will you be mine?

  Goku looked at him shocked but then nodded. Turles smirked and finished eating and took Goku home.

(A Few Weeks Later)

 "Hey Turles can you give Zoey a dog biscuit for being good while I was on the phone?" Goku asked yelling down the hall.

"Okay." Turles yelled back and he gave the treat to Xoey who took it happily. Then Goku walked in. And sat in the couch. "Hey love." Turles smiled at Goku.

 "Hey." Goku replied turning on the TV.

  Turles took the chance and asked Goku a question that had been bugging him for awhile. "Hey, can I ask you a question that's been bugging me?" Turles looked at him and Goku nodded. "Why haven't you told any of your family about us?"

  Goku looked wide eyed at Turles and said, "I'm not sure how they'll react I mean I don't know if being gay is common here but I certainly wasn't common on Earth." Turles looked at him and laughed. "What's so funny?" 

   Turles calmed down a bit and replied, "There's no such thing as sexualities here being gay, straight, or bisexual is totally normal here."

    Goku looked relieved and sighed, "Then I'll tell them at dinner. Tonight."

  Turles smiled, "Good."