2. Joelle

Fuck to the No

"Jc, wake up. The bell already rang. Come on!"

Today was just another normal lazy day in school, my closest friend here in London, Lauren, who sits beside me, nudging me awake secretly tells me. We were both at the back part of the classroom, making us barely noticeable so to sleep wouldn't be too much of a problem. And oh, you must be wondering why I was called 'Jc' by Lauren. Well, my second name's Claire. No one ever calls me 'Elle' except my family, my main bitch and best friend Abigail in Los Angeles, and then everyone who knew me since I was very little.

I was shocked when I yawned. Did I really sleep that much and that deep? Oh well, that doesn't matter. Final exams were already over and today's the last day of school so that wouldn't matter and that wouldn't affect my final grades, I guess.

As I stood up, walking out of the classroom with Lauren, I combed my fingers through my hair. Getting my only notebook left in my locker and then stepping out of the school. I was ready to go home, but what caught me off guard is when someone pulled my arms, making me lose my balance from behind.

"Lauren! What the hell? I thought you were a bad guy, I was ready to hit you." I chuckled and composed my self, my statement earning a rolling pairs of eyes from her. "What's up?" I asked her and then her mouth formed a smile.

"Do you really think I'll let you go just like that? I remember what you told me last night." She shrieked and then I groaned.

"I didn't promise anything, remember?" I told her but she crossed her arms.

She snorted. "That doesn't change anything, let's go!" She pulled me to her car, pushing me inside as I annoyingly raised my hands up in defeat, getting in one of those captain seats and sat there. She happily sat beside me to the next captain seat. "Can you please drive us to Hammersmith Apollo Theatre, please?" She commanded the driver with her thick polish, british accent as the driver nodded and gave us a warm smile. "Thanks." She said quickly and then she turned to her phone.

"You owe me this one, Lauren Webb." I glared at her while I crossed my arms. She just laughed and then smiled at me peacefully.

"You'll thank me, later." She told me.

Going to meet-and-greet events like this wasn't on my list of doing today. I'm not one of those girls who'd die just to meet their idols and I have more important things to do. Last night, Lauren called me, asking me to go with her in this "Dancers Meet and Greet". And that's the first time I knew that she's obssesed with dancers, those who posts dance videos, that are on dancing on television, and those who are on Dance Moms.

Those who are on Dance Moms. So probably, Maddie Ziegler will be there. And that's one of the first reasons why I didn't want to go with her. Basically, I'd be annoyed at Lauren for this but to add up, Maddie? Yeah the one who Romeo "loves" now, will just get into my nerves or I won't control myself nor get my shit together.

Arriving there, Lauren shrieked and then pulled me past all other fans on line which I think waited there since like, yesterday, or the last two days. So meaning, she got VIP. And she's wearing something like an ID that has big bold letters labelled "VIP" on it. What surprised me is that she threw me an identical ID. She got one for me too? Oh good mother of the odds. I wasn't thinking about the cost or the money she spent, because she's a rich kid, but the effort she made just to really drag me with her.

I didn't do anything to get against her anymore because to be with her here, and support her, would be one of the most important and extraordinary sign of my love, thankfulness, and gratitude for her for understanding me, considering me that I can also be like an average person, and being my closest friend. So, as I sighed mentally, I put on the VIP ID and then I followed her inside, making her way inside the place.